MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
I'm really liking the content so far. Will the next update start the feminization of the mc?
Kind of, yeah! If they have accepted her offer. The player will begin their training. One such scene has Eloise sizing the player up, if you catch my drift lol

Reactions: Will619
Apr 8, 2023
Here is an animated Helena scene from v0.02
I hope that you enjoy it, and let me know what you think :)

(Gofile link if the upload killed the gif)

View attachment 3795280
A gallery with scenes would be useful in this game (unlockable, of course). I played through it twice and I don't know if I missed something or if the story would have turned out differently if I had chosen different dialogue paths. For example, I don't remember this animation.

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
A gallery with scenes would be useful in this game (unlockable, of course). I played through it twice and I don't know if I missed something or if the story would have turned out differently if I had chosen different dialogue paths. For example, I don't remember this animation.
This animation wasn't in v0.02. It was only recently made :)
But a gallery is on my list of things to add.

Apr 8, 2023
This animation wasn't in v0.02. It was only recently made :)
But a gallery is on my list of things to add.
I see you have patreon, but you don't have subscribestar. Do you know what the rules are on patreon? Unfortunately, some creators are having problems on this website. It is unknown what is happening with FutaDomWorld. And honestly, I've been wondering for a long time how on earth Patreon tolerates what's happening in this game, because things happened there that were too hardcore even for me.

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
I see you have patreon, but you don't have subscribestar. Do you know what the rules are on patreon? Unfortunately, some creators are having problems on this website. It is unknown what is happening with FutaDomWorld. And honestly, I've been wondering for a long time how on earth Patreon tolerates what's happening in this game, because things happened there that were too hardcore even for me.
I wasn't aware of what happened to FutadomWorld, but I will look at getting a Subscribestar :)
But to answer your other question, I think Futa Inn has been quite tame, has it not?
Looking at their TOS, the only thing that might be an issue is in regards to the scenes with Helena and the poster boy, and Helena getting Sam to drink. The hypnosis scene might also be a problem, but, it is technically consentual, seeing as how the player had to agree to such a thing.

Reactions: Will619
Apr 8, 2023
I wasn't aware of what happened to FutadomWorld, but I will look at getting a Subscribestar :)
But to answer your other question, I think Futa Inn has been quite tame, has it not?
Looking at their TOS, the only thing that might be an issue is in regards to the scenes with Helena and the poster boy, and Helena getting Sam to drink. The hypnosis scene might also be a problem, but, it is technically consentual, seeing as how the player had to agree to such a thing.
I don't know what Patreon expects, and I don't want to check and analyze it, so I can't tell you if you've crossed any lines. I can only say that personally, I like when certain boundaries are crossed. Non-con, harassment, blackmail, force, prostitution, etc., are things I enjoy (in erotic games, of course). And I would like to see them in such productions. But I don't know if Patreon tolerates them. Non-con is probably not tolerated by them. Ordinary romantic sex seems just boring and uninteresting to me. I prefer things like, "You don't have money, no problem, we accept other forms of payment too." Or more aggressively, for example: "You lazy slouch, I'll show you how to make coffee, with extra milk just for you!" But FutaDomWorld was unfortunately too brutal and dark for me, I wanted to have a good time playing this game but I couldn't.

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
I don't know what Patreon expects, and I don't want to check and analyze it, so I can't tell you if you've crossed any lines. I can only say that personally, I like when certain boundaries are crossed. Non-con, harassment, blackmail, force, prostitution, etc., are things I enjoy (in erotic games, of course). And I would like to see them in such productions. But I don't know if Patreon tolerates them. Non-con is probably not tolerated by them. Ordinary romantic sex seems just boring and uninteresting to me. I prefer things like, "You don't have money, no problem, we accept other forms of payment too." Or more aggressively, for example: "You lazy slouch, I'll show you how to make coffee, with extra milk just for you!" But FutaDomWorld was unfortunately too brutal and dark for me, I wanted to have a good time playing this game but I couldn't.
Sorry you feel that way, I just hope you can find something you like :)
But yeah, if I had to guess, FutadomWorld's Patreon is likely under review for consentual stuff. In the Patreon TOS, they say that they have zero tolerance for non-consentual sexual images, drawn or otherwise. Even if in a world like FutadomWorld where living in the Futa society means that you consent to such acts, apparently, isn't allowed.

Reactions: Piratefishes

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Sorry you feel that way, I just hope you can find something you like :)
But yeah, if I had to guess, FutadomWorld's Patreon is likely under review for consentual stuff. In the Patreon TOS, they say that they have zero tolerance for non-consentual sexual images, drawn or otherwise. Even if in a world like FutadomWorld where living in the Futa society means that you consent to such acts, apparently, isn't allowed.
That's because it isn't consensual most of the time. I imagine being "broken in" doesn't constitute as consent in their eyes, but even so I can say that Mallory has at least one non-consent ending.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes