• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Is there a variable that is wrong maybe? You seem to get the "training" even if you dont accept it or even enter her room?

noah9050

Aug 14, 2018
Trying to remember ingredients for characters that don't name their prefferred drinks each time is ridiculous, especially after months of time between updates, we need the ingredients book to either have a full list with drink names next to ingredients or the drink serving mini-game needs to be removed and replaced with a guessing game of which answer is the right one, or some other variation of something that doesn't take away from enjoyment.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Anyone have a list of the Recipes? People come in and order the Usual but, it been a long time since I played and I don't remember what people ordered

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Recipes

Eloise - coffee
Helena - coffeex3
Sam - milk, capuccino (coffee,coffee,sugar)
Lokra - Tea
Greta - Tea
Isabelle - Latte(coffee,coffee,milk)

That's all I encountered, don't know if there's alternative orders.

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Trying to remember ingredients for characters that don't name their prefferred drinks each time is ridiculous, especially after months of time between updates, we need the ingredients book to either have a full list with drink names next to ingredients or the drink serving mini-game needs to be removed and replaced with a guessing game of which answer is the right one, or some other variation of something that doesn't take away from enjoyment.
Because of the new addition of the recipe book, characters will begin saying their specific order. For example, Isabelle orders a Latte, so, you can check the book and make it :)
But there will also be instances where they don't know what they want. For example, they may want something sweet, so, you should give them a drink that has a least 2 sugar.
It's not too complicated, is it?

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Anyone have a list of the Recipes? People come in and order the Usual but, it been a long time since I played and I don't remember what people ordered
Helena is the only character who will have a "Usual" drink. You just have to remember 3x coffee :)
But, I'll also make the recipe book better and easier to read/use in the next update :)

Last edited:

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Is there a variable that is wrong maybe? You seem to get the "training" even if you dont accept it or even enter her room?
I just noticed that that was the case for the hypno scene, and now it's fixed. Does it happen for anything else?

welpwelpwelp

Jan 25, 2018
I tried figuring out the recipe for cappuccino on my own before giving up and checking the thread, how is there no milk in the cappuccino recipe lmao it's literally espresso and steamed/foamed milk

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
I tried figuring out the recipe for cappuccino on my own before giving up and checking the thread, how is there no milk in the cappuccino recipe lmao it's literally espresso and steamed/foamed milk
There's only so many drink combinations I can make haha. Plus, I don't know anything about drinks lol.
You can also find the recipes for drinks like cappuccino in the new recipe book. It doesn't look great right now, but I want to get some custom art made for it :) The only recipes not found in the book are 3x tea, 3x coffee and 3x milk because I thought they would just be a normal cup of tea, coffee and milk. I see that some people might find this confusing, so I'll fix it in the next update :)
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png

Reactions: Melmoth99

rob_is_lost

Oct 28, 2021
I really like the pacing so far. It's not my game, but I hope that there is a route where the MC can maintain their masculinity but ultimately still be on the receiving end.

A lot of games skip the significance of performing each type of sexual act for the first time. Even touching should be a big deal to begin with, and should involve some convincing, easing into ideas, breaking down of inhibitions etc.

Basically an entire MC ego-stroking route, including later when they're taking everything.

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
I really like the pacing so far. It's not my game, but I hope that there is a route where the MC can maintain their masculinity but ultimately still be on the receiving end.

A lot of games skip the significance of performing each type of sexual act for the first time. Even touching should be a big deal to begin with, and should involve some convincing, easing into ideas, breaking down of inhibitions etc.

Basically an entire MC ego-stroking route, including later when they're taking everything.
Currently, only one of the routes will feminize you. The others will leave you looking roughy as masculine by the ending.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes