VN - Ren'Py - Futa Inn [v0.0.3] [MrCheese25]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Sakyazel

Awesome medieval fantasy futadom game concept. I hope to see much more of it. MC travels back to his birthplace to find it changed significantly and seemingly for the better, thanks to the futas who bring a very different culture from his own. Not to mention its a trading hub with cultural differences between the many (classical-fantasy) races present...though i could identify one thing in common, their futas are all horny as fuck.
    Drink serving minigame has potential as the inn and its patrons will be a central theme throughout the game.
    It seems it will build up to relationhips with the hot, strong, competent love interests who differ in significant ways, one considerate, one manipulative, yet another direct before all else. We are yet to see how well the story and character motivations are handled but the setup is very nice so far.
    I like the art direction, not high-end but charming. Sexual content is just a lot of teasing so far sneak-peek after sneak-peek so to speak. The story requires an inceremental progression and so dont expect extensive sex scenes with the MC as of 0.03. The themes are daring, chastity, hypno & feminization, smell, piss, and almost certainly sub-dom dnyamics and bdsm coming our way. Everything optional. There are multiple femboy characters as well, though they arent what i got my sights on. Its still short but not so short as to not grab your interest and get your fantasies going about this world and its characters.

Im sure there will be some people who are like "why are there no alien cows in this", "MC should be a gigachad" etc., but for the futa-on-male crowd this game is a must play!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

saekoa

This game has a lot of potential, but there is not much to see yet. The story so far is among the best I have seen in any H game. I am genuinely interested in the world and characters to a degree higher than normal for these types of games. The characters all look great, and the art is excellent. I am especially a fan of Helena so far, and I definitely hope for some dedicated route options where you can "end up" with her or something similar.

Anyway, I feel there is a lack of actually good Futa x Male games out there, so this is nice to see. Loads of potential, and I am very hyped for where this goes. It could potentially become a 5/5 with future updates.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

MrMrs952

Promising. Right now, I can't say much due to the extremely short length, but I like the concept and the characters shown so far. Looking forward to further development, and will update my review if the game expands.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

lurker2117

So far so good! Quite a small intro but it seems polished, the bartender mechanics could be expanded in the future, and the art is cute.

Just one small thing, it looks very very similar to Otto Cubze, with their hairstyles, cages and faces, not complaining tho,specially if it develops into a more wholesome art
  5. 5.00 star(s)

idraigir

Obviously not a lot of content yet, but as a proof of concept it's pretty solid. The art and the writing are both very cute and made me want to see more, so I gonna give this 5 stars as a boost for confidence and incentive to keep this going. I think you can tell even from this short first part that both dev and artist put their hearts into this:)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

mogia

short for now but promising ,art is pretty good and the story looks promising too looking forward to seeing the new characters that will be added over time

hope new content soon (y)(y)(y)

( I don't know what else to say for the 200 charac :LOL: )
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Heribor

It's very short, too short to be called a demo as suggest the other review, but i really like it !

If i could suggest something, i don't know if that was intended but try making scenes a bit longer, the first and only sex scene is really short.

I really hope this game won't be abandonned, good luck for the next updates !
  8. 5.00 star(s)

fun_bot

It's not much more than a demo, but I'm already eagerly awaiting more content! Everything from writing, music and graphics is simple yet effectively conveys its point, giving off a cozy vibe in a genre I have major thirst going on :giggle: