Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
There's only so many drink combinations I can make haha. Plus, I don't know anything about drinks lol.
You can also find the recipes for drinks like cappuccino in the new recipe book. It doesn't look great right now, but I want to get some custom art made for it :) The only recipes not found in the book are 3x tea, 3x coffee and 3x milk because I thought they would just be a normal cup of tea, coffee and milk. I see that some people might find this confusing, so I'll fix it in the next update :)
View attachment 4038852
View attachment 4038855
Speaking of the recipe book, I tried using it when I made my list, but it froze my game. Couldn't turn pages nor close it, had to reload a previous save.

Smokenoke

May 17, 2019
Dev I think your game is great but I recommend opening a subscribestar as the Elf futa and quite possibly future content is skirting the Patreon TOS at the moment.

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
Currently, only one of the routes will feminize you. The others will leave you looking roughy as masculine by the ending.
If you're open to requests, I'd request a route where I can play to completion while remaining pure demure. Any plans or do you think you'd be willing to consider throwing this in?

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
If you're open to requests, I'd request a route where I can play to completion while remaining pure demure. Any plans or do you think you'd be willing to consider throwing this in?
Somewhat, I think. What I want to do is to make it so that there are 2 main parts to the game. Working at the Inn, and dating. So, using the map, the player can choose to hang out with characters and start getting intimate. But, the player could then choose to simply ignore the dating side and still get some story/lewd stuff from working at the inn. :)

AverageBard

Feb 26, 2023
I found a bug on last version, when talking to Eloise (at the end of the 4th day, i think), the second line is from a previous dialogue (when you first meet with the dwarf girl), and it throws an error screen when selected.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
I found a bug on last version, when talking to Eloise (at the end of the 4th day, i think), the second line is from a previous dialogue (when you first meet with the dwarf girl), and it throws an error screen when selected.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think I already fixed it?
Could you try downloading it again from any of the links on the main page, and let me know? Thanks :)

Reactions: AverageBard

bicardium

May 16, 2017
I love this game so far, cant wait for more. Im sure it has been mentioned but when you try and save or change the different numbers it doesnt click where the mouse pointer is it clicks more to the right and up making it tricky to save.

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
I love this game so far, cant wait for more. Im sure it has been mentioned but when you try and save or change the different numbers it doesnt click where the mouse pointer is it clicks more to the right and up making it tricky to save.
Ah, yep, I see what you mean.
I'll fix it for the next update :)

Reactions: Dane Christiansen
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes