• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
bc it seems like we are alrdy set on a definite path. I don't rly mind the whole reclaim his birthright thingy, ally with dark forces... I just want to know if we can make MC a relatively chill/good guy or we are set on the piece of shit path (bc that's what it seems to me, I may be wrong that's kinda the point of this com lol)
Over half the girls do have routes that I would consider chill/goodguy. (either convinced to join you willingly or temporarily imprisoned because they targeted you first) Though the remaining girls have to be avoided or else the dragon ends up feeling like he has 2 different personalities.

Also, only one of the optional army factions can be recruited without being forced to take a girl with no "chill" route in one case or outright sacrificing a girl to the other factions. (and I'm not sure how viable just that one combined with the default faction is without power fantasy mode)

Extra shame because the writing for the "chill" routes can actually be really good. Especially the huntress and the cat sisters.

Last edited:

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
nope, you're either bad, or you're EVIL.
well, you're a dragon, and I guess lore wise, dragons have to dominate/conquer things, so you would def. be doing that
Technically, this game does not force you to be terrible. But there is a big BUT - you gain stats and bonuses from being a menace. I think, to the point that you may not progress at some points of story due to failing stat checks (or become worse for wear due to it). Not to say many scenes would stay closed because almost every scene is your Bad Dragon raping someone with two-foot dragon cock while they scream and beg you to stop ravaging their insides with your giga-schlong. Its in the name of the game, you see.

But to be fair, you may be Bad Dragon, but it does not mean you can't show gratitude, justice, rationale and wise abstinence from needless violence. You are NOT a good guy of this story - but you don't have to be an asshole about being the opposite.

Play as harsh but just and rewarding evil overlord, if you wish less cruel run. Shower your unwilling concubines with gifts and kindness until they become willing (won't work at everyone!!!). Be merciful in your conquest. Listen to the wise words of your advisors. You are here to make your kingdom GREAT, not to ruin it with pettiness!

Channel this energy into your run and you may just get the very run of this game you want.
To be fair, you can be more neutral in the game than some lads are suggesting, frankly I think they're overexaggerating a bit. You're not a "good person" clearly, but it's difficult to be a kingdom conquering dragon AND a good person lol. Heck, it's difficult to be a kingdom conquering human and a good person, even irl, 90% of lords pre-1940s can relate... Actually, probably even past 1940s, yikes.
Back to the game, your choices in it really just boil down to cruel, merciful and the in-between. Though depending on the sequence, sometimes the choices can be more good natured/soft, and sometimes they can be crueler or downright even evil. The softer/merciful choices often require better stats and in general they're harder to do because of it, obviously unless you're playing as a power fantasy run (which I did when I wanted to merciful since I couldn't be bothered).
Over half the girls do have routes that I would consider chill/goodguy. (either convinced to join you willingly or temporarily imprisoned because they targeted you first) Though the remaining girls have to be avoided or else the dragon ends up feeling like he has 2 different personalities.

Also, only one of the optional army factions can be recruited without being forced to take a girl with no "chill" route in one case or outright sacrificing a girl to the other factions. (and I'm not sure how viable just that one combined with the default faction is without power fantasy mode)

Extra shame because the writing for the "chill" routes can actually be really good. Especially the huntress and the cat sisters.
Maan this game rly got a good community. In most cases, when I ask a question on a thread I get 1-2 answers max. 1st time I get this many and each is different and still useful.

THX guys

Oct 12, 2023
Yeah I am fairly certain the only 2 girls which actually aren't really chill with you ar Valzira and Naho, both for very good reasons in fact.

Sabetha and Inej outright consider you a friend during their route, Heloise sees you as a friend as well, the Priest actually sees you as a test of faith but is overall fine with you, Marie-Anne is pretty happy with you and so is Mina, Cooch is a happy drunk, Darja is well... Darja, the femboy Kobold seems happy with the idea of Dragon not being a huge tyrant asshole for once, Maelys can change (either too much or just enough)

Reactions: JungleNuts

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Maan this game rly got a good community. In most cases, when I ask a question on a thread I get 1-2 answers max. 1st time I get this many and each is different and still useful.

THX guys
What can I say? We have a very comfy lair here.
Ravager - Malice boop!.jpg
A veeery comfy lair...

Also, I've seen threads where not requests for help were ignored - where the help itself was. You give long-ass answer on some question and you seemingly have 50/50 on people you write for even noticing you. No likes or responses to indicate they even read that. Just big ol' radio silence.

Enigmatic!

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: Townes van Zandt - Our Mother The Mountain
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
What can I say? We have a very comfy lair here.
View attachment 4044272
A veeery comfy lair...

Also, I've seen threads where not requests for help were ignored - where the help itself was. You give long-ass answer on some question and you seemingly have 50/50 on people you write for even noticing you. No likes or responses to indicate they even read that. Just big ol' radio silence.

Enigmatic!
or, in some cases, the same question gets asked again, sometimes mere minutes after you answered it.. or the same requests pops up, sometimes by the same people sometimes not. many cases of the write-before-read syndrome.
maybe when a dragon is involved, people look closer?

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
or, in some cases, the same question gets asked again, sometimes mere minutes after you answered it.. or the same requests pops up, sometimes by the same people sometimes not. many cases of the write-before-read syndrome.
maybe when a dragon is involved, people look closer?
You can say that our Dragon had some Bad boy charisma. ;)

On a more serious note - IMO, it's because of the average player.

There are games that attract broader playerbase, often of very young lads who, well, play with one hand. Games that are very easy to delve into, require to invest very little effort to get the scenes and have very wide array of kinks. Prime example is Roundscape - dozens upon dozens of varied scenes sprinkled throught the game pop-up very often and usually with very litte effort.

On the other hand, we have games like Ravager. More specific, focusing on narrower band of kinks, heavier on the story, with rewards that are harder to get. Games that take more effort and require to take them more seriously naturally attract people who are willing to put more thought and passion into playing.

Or, to put it bluntly:
On one hand, we have bunch of horny teens too juiced up on ADHD to even notice the answer.
On the other, more adult audience that would take their time to play and talk.

ImNotHereRN

Jun 22, 2023
Can Anyone help me, i'm on mac and when i open the game it just automatically closes it self over and over. I already cleared it in the console, it will just show the icon on the bottom for a second and then closes itself.

rajawali34

Jun 24, 2018
ohh man the sex scene of Marie Anne is fantastic. When she's got mounting by her own wolf and then she tell you her first experienced with her 3 dog its hot af

ImNotHereRN

Jun 22, 2023
Try SteamFix from original post om Page 1.
i've tried downloading both and neither of them worked, i'm pretty sure they're not working because i'm on mac and they have different file structures and mac doesn't recognize them. through the main download i have an actual icon and game to open and with the fixes its just a white paper icon that doesn't open into anything.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Yeah I am fairly certain the only 2 girls which actually aren't really chill with you ar Valzira and Naho, both for very good reasons in fact.

Sabetha and Inej outright consider you a friend during their route, Heloise sees you as a friend as well, the Priest actually sees you as a test of faith but is overall fine with you, Marie-Anne is pretty happy with you and so is Mina, Cooch is a happy drunk, Darja is well... Darja, the femboy Kobold seems happy with the idea of Dragon not being a huge tyrant asshole for once, Maelys can change (either too much or just enough)
Wait, why did you specifically quote the only part of my comment that wasn't relevant to your response?

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
i've tried downloading both and neither of them worked, i'm pretty sure they're not working because i'm on mac and they have different file structures and mac doesn't recognize them. through the main download i have an actual icon and game to open and with the fixes its just a white paper icon that doesn't open into anything.
Well...
Ravager Mina - Shite!.png
Guess we need someone with proper Mac knowledge. As an avid Windows plebean, I am utterly powerless here.

Although I have a small idea. Do you have Steam at all? Like, I don't know if this game would work without you having it at least installed. I know it sounds dumb, but computers be all puzzling technomagical at times, so, who knows, right?

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
The steam DRM Removers are for windows. they modify the .exe file, which is the windows executable.

The linux version does not have DRM. And as such does not require a fix to work. (which is what I am using).

No idea if the mac version has DRM or not.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Townes van Zandt - Our Mother The Mountain
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
The steam DRM Removers are for windows. they modify the .exe file, which is the windows executable.

The linux version does not have DRM. And as such does not require a fix to work. (which is what I am using).

No idea if the mac version has DRM or not.
as far as i know, the steam call comes from the .exe file. if that isn't used on a Mac, (was it the .sh instead or the .py i simply forgot) then there shouldn't be that steam nagger.

Reactions: harem.king
4.50 star(s) 212 Votes