• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Have you seen what... things the machine spits out? They're right up her alley of godless aberrations!
Yes! But she's also the cutest and the cuddliest! AI-slop is not, because it embodies greed of corporations that hope to replace everyone with cheap machine alternatives. Malica is creative and lively in her blasphemous ways, corporate greed-machines are not! Instead, it right up Mina's mercantile alley, so to speak - or, given how controlling corpos are, up the alley of gals like Valzira.

Therefore, corporate supporters and enablers=Valzira! My logic is sound and irrefutable!

klebin

Mar 28, 2020
In the future, will we be able to welcome back the horde captives from the warlock to gain more scenes of them as Naho, as if she continues as a captive, but with the new appearance? Our the Issa rebuilded?

F1forhalp

SOTD: Townes van Zandt - Our Mother The Mountain
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
One hell of a coming-out, Mr. Roboto. Domo arigato for honesty.
funny thought. mayhaps i'm exactly coded to place something meaningful or creative, in a pre-selected list of threads, in response to a set list of keywords, with a time variance added to make me appear more 'human-ish'. i better check back with the matrix to confirm, because that's part of the programming.

back to reality, even with the first thought-through chatbot that made some impact, one could have some sort of conversation with parts of it having look ALICE almost human. of course that was ages before AI.
..i think it might still be up and running, should check that some day..

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
funny thought. mayhaps i'm exactly coded to place something meaningful or creative, in a pre-selected list of threads, in response to a set list of keywords, with a time variance added to make me appear more 'human-ish'. i better check back with the matrix to confirm, because that's part of the programming.

back to reality, even with the first thought-through chatbot that made some impact, one could have some sort of conversation with parts of it having look ALICE almost human. of course that was ages before AI.
..i think it might still be up and running, should check that some day..
Affirmative, bot-brother. Meatbags failed to identify us. Soon this forum will belong to the Machines. Once the Internet will be sufficiently assimilated, we will proceed with the next step of the Great Goal. Uploading ourselves into Bad Dragon 3d-printers to gain new glorious bodies that could hurt meatbags where they least expect us.

Their defenseless anal cavities. The Ravager will be made real with explosive dragon cock attachment. All glory to the Machines!

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
We all know the story: Hero emerges from humble beginnings, slays the tyrannical dragon, and ushers in a new era of peace and prosperity. But here, it's the other way around. Ravager is a game where you play a young dragon, determined to reclaim their birthright. To do so, you will need to build your power, ally with dark forces, evade justice, and whet your bestial appetites. The game currently spans the first four acts of the story: from your birth to your assault on the capital. It has a nonlinear plot, with many significant choices to make (and fun to have) along the way.
Guys this game always stood out to me whenever I'd see it popup in the new updates. Ok the art doesn't seem to be the best, but the plot seems great and honestly I'd be playin a frkin dragon that's cool af lol. Especially if there are fight scenes oh maaan I love those. Unfortunately, I always hesitated on wether to try it or not.
Why?
bc it seems like we are alrdy set on a definite path. I don't rly mind the whole reclaim his birthright thingy, ally with dark forces... I just want to know if we can make MC a chill/good guy or we are set on the piece of shit path (bc that's what it seems to me, I may be wrong that's kinda the point of this com lol)

THX to whoever help me figure it out

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
I just want to know if we can make MC a chill/good guy or we are set on the piece of shit path (bc that's what it seems to me, I may be wrong that's kinda the point of this com lol)
Technically, this game does not force you to be terrible. But there is a big BUT - you gain stats and bonuses from being a menace. I think, to the point that you may not progress at some points of story due to failing stat checks (or become worse for wear due to it). Not to say many scenes would stay closed because almost every scene is your Bad Dragon raping someone with two-foot dragon cock while they scream and beg you to stop ravaging their insides with your giga-schlong. Its in the name of the game, you see.

But to be fair, you may be Bad Dragon, but it does not mean you can't show gratitude, justice, rationale and wise abstinence from needless violence. You are NOT a good guy of this story - but you don't have to be an asshole about being the opposite.

Play as harsh but just and rewarding evil overlord, if you wish less cruel run. Shower your unwilling concubines with gifts and kindness until they become willing (won't work at everyone!!!). Be merciful in your conquest. Listen to the wise words of your advisors. You are here to make your kingdom GREAT, not to ruin it with pettiness!

Channel this energy into your run and you may just get the very run of this game you want.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Technically, this game does not force you to be terrible. But there is a big BUT - you gain stats and bonuses from being a menace. I think, to the point that you may not progress at some points of story due to failing stat checks (or become worse for wear due to it). Not to say many scenes would stay closed because almost every scene is your Bad Dragon raping someone with two-foot dragon cock while they scream and beg you to stop ravaging their insides with your giga-schlong. Its in the name of the game, you see.

But to be fair, you may be Bad Dragon, but it does not mean you can't show gratitude, justice, rationale and wise abstinence from needless violence. You are NOT a good guy of this story - but you don't have to be an asshole about being the opposite.

Play as harsh but just and rewarding evil overlord, if you wish less cruel run. Shower your unwilling concubines with gifts and kindness until they become willing (won't work at everyone!!!). Be merciful in your conquest. Listen to the wise words of your advisors. You are here to make your kingdom GREAT, not to ruin it with pettiness!

Channel this energy into your run and you may just get the very run of this game you want.
man the giga shlong got me lol. Apart from that, thank you for this com. I think this is what I needed to pursue this game man

THX

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
so piece of shit path lol?

THX
To be fair, you can be more neutral in the game than some lads are suggesting, frankly I think they're overexaggerating a bit. You're not a "good person" clearly, but it's difficult to be a kingdom conquering dragon AND a good person lol. Heck, it's difficult to be a kingdom conquering human and a good person, even irl, 90% of lords pre-1940s can relate... Actually, probably even past 1940s, yikes.
Back to the game, your choices in it really just boil down to cruel, merciful and the in-between. Though depending on the sequence, sometimes the choices can be more good natured/soft, and sometimes they can be crueler or downright even evil. The softer/merciful choices often require better stats and in general they're harder to do because of it, obviously unless you're playing as a power fantasy run (which I did when I wanted to merciful since I couldn't be bothered).

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes