3.60 star(s) 136 Votes

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Can there be a different route for Cecilia instead of becoming a slut. Maybe mc make Salim's daughter his mistress and also Talay will be his mistress bearing his children.

JoeHiggins1949

Dec 14, 2017
I like to play as fast as possible and as efficiently as possible. I'm going to wait until the info tab for the girls is working again. It's a waste of time to play without it. This is the second update where it hasn't worked.

KRanseyer

Apr 25, 2019
Can there be a different route for Cecilia instead of becoming a slut. Maybe mc make Salim's daughter his mistress and also Talay will be his mistress bearing his children.
Yes, black femdom would be great. I don't know why black women have always to be submissive in these games.

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
I cant seem to get the sory lines "the branch of wife and Jenna" to progress past step 64. it states "progress other branches". I also cant get wife and Christina to progress any further, its stating i should switch to wifes phone but there is nothing..
without seeing it myself cant be sure, but a couple notes that might help. Branch of wife and Jenna quests often require going to the wife's phone in the afternoon or evening, and will not always show a red ! mark over the wifespy app. So if the walkthrough for Christina says 0 days switch to the wife's phone, check the wife's phone at each interval of the day. As too often a msg sent and required to see at specific interval disappears when that time of day has passed. Do not forget to check the wife and Christina's hypno settings, as often there will be a command required to progress a branch, and the ! as well as the red button are not always on. If you use ctrl and or skip a lot, you miss the first notice and they just go. But even when i dont skip through basic text like "lets see what will happen today" or whatever the MC says to himself every freakin morning, sometimes the red alerts on wifespy app dont show when something is new. So once reading the walkthrough, you gotta make sure the days have passed and you manually check the targets phones through wifespy every day interval, be it morning day afternoon night. On the plus side, these little bugs or quirks do not happen all the time, but enough that I find my way around.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Umbra_2079

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Thank you for the overview.
Can you also tell me which of the two alpha routes is better (has more content)?
Add the wife to the app or not?
Depends on what your definition of "better" is, the AddWife route would let you prevent the wife from getting corrupted by basically cutting short all her content, in the noAddWife route she gets corrupted and MC is breaking up with her but the Alpha branch provides a lot more story progress, that's actually the only route that moves the story forward from where the MC started off.

Reactions: Toddy.Berlin
3.60 star(s) 136 Votes