3.60 star(s) 136 Votes

forchon

Jul 22, 2017
I'm just waiting for creators to skirt around the consent issue with the first scene being all the characters at a table consenting to everything. It'd be funny in a macabre sense to see a character using half-legalese to express their consent while describing horrific rape scenarios.
"I am fully mentally cognizant and I, without any duress, hereby consent to being drugged beyond my tolerance threshold and a train of men being run on my unconscious body up to and including irreversible harm or death being inflicted upon my person."

Wonder what Patreon would have to say about that.
They have already blocked that loophole in the rules.

nope.PNG

There is no way around it without altering the content so drastically that it can no longer be classified as non- or dub-con.
tl;dr migrating to Subscribestar is the only option

Jul 27, 2018
Patreon strikes again. Let's see what BI will do. The game is at risk now.

In the Alpha route + wife is not in the app, she is corrupted, but then mc manages to bring some sense back into her. My question is, will he always kick her out? It's kind of a dick move, mc even acknowledges that the cheating is not her fault. There is an option to not have a romance with kyoko (Japanese girl), if Mc breaks up with kyoko when her father asks, will we be able to have a romance with the wife again?

Reactions: worming

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Patreon strikes again. Let's see what BI will do. The game is at risk now.

In the Alpha route + wife is not in the app, she is corrupted, but then mc manages to bring some sense back into her. My question is, will he always kick her out? It's kind of a dick move, mc even acknowledges that the cheating is not her fault. There is an option to not have a romance with kyoko (Japanese girl), if Mc breaks up with kyoko when her father asks, will we be able to have a romance with the wife again?
Well, mc acknowledges that the cheating is not her fault indeed, but that doesn't change that she keeps cheating on the mc which he isn't comfortable with, the app devs are also pointing out she won't be able to fully get back to how she was before.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
A rough guide of what ended up where.
Thank you ...i ll try to follow it and check if it works to find my old path....but from what i read it may is too less because i am sure there are further crossroads then written in the guide..but i ll check
Thanks again!

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Thank you ...i ll try to follow it and check if it works to find my old path....but from what i read it may is too less because i am sure there are further crossroads then written in the guide..but i ll check
Thanks again!
Nope, those routes listed there are all of it. It really just comes down to either adding the wife or not and if you pick NTR on or off.

forchon

Jul 22, 2017
They could maybe do it like Japanese studios do it on Steam with a separate patch that adds that content.
Steam is different in that they do not care about what you do outside Steam, as evidenced by the fact that Kagura Games have been allowed to publish patches that restore content without any action taken against them by Steam.

Patreon, however, also include off-site activity in their review:

nope again.PNG

which leads to examples like this:

mrxgqpg3xnk71.png

The only surefire way of skirting around Patreon's rules is by making a patch and publishing it outside Patreon under a totally unrelated name. You cannot talk about it or link to it in your Patreon or your other socials either. Basically it needs to look like someone unrelated to you has created the patch. And for these reasons, very few creators bother with it.

irlylikefeet

Feb 18, 2023
I cant seem to get the sory lines "the branch of wife and Jenna" to progress past step 64. it states "progress other branches". I also cant get wife and Christina to progress any further, its stating i should switch to wifes phone but there is nothing..
It's been a minute since I played but I think you have to progress the step-sister or sister-in-law route a little. For the Wife and Christina try and check both their phones sometimes the hints are reversed.

forchon

Jul 22, 2017
Doesn't this apply to Rel Pink's BMO TV also then, I hope so! That creator is a griefer.
I'm not familiar with that creator, but it applies to everyone on the platform. It's just that depending on how popular they are, some creators manage to fly under the radar for some time, but it only takes one (or maybe more than one) person reporting them to Patreon for the account to be reviewed and shut down.

Kolba76

Apr 7, 2018
have abyone the problem that the info-addiction is not displayed, i was thinking its a problem of the gamesave and started a new game but there is it also not displayed

awakashi

Aug 28, 2022
have abyone the problem that the info-addiction is not displayed, i was thinking its a problem of the gamesave and started a new game but there is it also not displayed
Same here. Started fresh to take a look and its happening on my end too. They dont seem to have any importance anymore tho.

Some questline paths day count aint decreasing too, but I dont wanna keep going to the point I were before to check this.

wreckinglord

May 14, 2020
Same here. Started fresh to take a look and its happening on my end too. They dont seem to have any importance anymore tho.

Some questline paths day count aint decreasing too, but I dont wanna keep going to the point I were before to check this.
Same, so many quests are stuck and then others are all "progress other branches" like yeah you don't let me...

Reactions: Psina666

HPkingt1

Jan 24, 2018
I may have messed up but using the update on an already updated game file. Any fix for this:

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name ('game/flags.rpy', 1697406952, 2) is defined twice, at game/flags.rpy:1 and game/xmas content/flags.rpyc:1.

3.60 star(s) 136 Votes