3.60 star(s) 136 Votes

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
And now I reached XY App stage, and I have to say that it was disappointing because there was no buildup or anything, just straight fucking. MC was told to even buy clothes but they were not even used. Very disappointing, I expected way more powerful storyline. MC became a woman, got fucked hard, but is brushing it off like as if its just an everyday thing.

I love mental changes and corruption targeting both Mental Changes and Body is ranked high in my fetish but in this game it feels like Dev spent all his efforts in Wife/Jenna branch while leaving other branches just soulless. I am out, good luck to you all who are sticking with this game, I will look into its changelog and will wait till its close to completion for giving it another try.

On a side note, if anyone reading this comment also want to play game with this type of corruption, try Clean Slate. There you control mental changes and every action will impact the body of MC in some way or another. I mean there is a mirror in that game and if you shake the boobs there MC will get +1 bonus and when it reaches +10 or so magic will increase the boob size. Similarly making poses first decreases MC's mood but by forcing MC to make girly poses everyday you can make MC realize their new body and persona. Well, maybe I expected wrongly for this game.

And if any of you want to just get the save game file near XY App here you go->
Yes, the build-up is nonexistent because it just got suddenly thown at the MC, his mind starts to corrupt after the second transformation and after at step 58.
The current end of the branch is MC getting tricked into perm transformation and his wife is asking Paul to move in with them.

Reactions: Usex809

LuvaLuva

Feb 14, 2020
oh, did i?
well, cuckoldry is by definition, a sexual fetish, it doesn't extend to all spheres of life, one can be a successful person, but with a fetish for cuckoldry. So yeah, i do know what i said. Shocker. Aka netorase.
and also, you didn't answer the question, which is "does he always lose his company?"
Yes all paths require losing the company

3.60 star(s) 136 Votes