3.60 star(s) 136 Votes

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
Nope they're taking offense to fictional mind control and brainwashing.
oof, that will be harder to work around, since unlike sexbot when that got hit by the same thing, this game is built around the app and its use

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020

View attachment 4029227
to me this is complete idiocy
I'm just waiting for creators to skirt around the consent issue with the first scene being all the characters at a table consenting to everything. It'd be funny in a macabre sense to see a character using half-legalese to express their consent while describing horrific rape scenarios.
"I am fully mentally cognizant and I, without any duress, hereby consent to being drugged beyond my tolerance threshold and a train of men being run on my unconscious body up to and including irreversible harm or death being inflicted upon my person."

Wonder what Patreon would have to say about that.

Nakedfool

Dec 15, 2022
I'm just waiting for creators to skirt around the consent issue with the first scene being all the characters at a table consenting to everything. It'd be funny in a macabre sense to see a character using half-legalese to express their consent while describing horrific rape scenarios.
"I am fully mentally cognizant and I, without any duress, hereby consent to being drugged beyond my tolerance threshold and a train of men being run on my unconscious body up to and including irreversible harm or death being inflicted upon my person."

Wonder what Patreon would have to say about that.
LOL yessss. I knew it was only a matter of time before BI got banned, his game breaks all their rules. And yeah their rules are dumb, the stupidest one is 'under the influence' so what, if 2 characters are drunk and have sex do they consider that rape? wtf? What if some character pop some pills that make them hornier, then have sex, is that 'rape' too? these rules are weird.

Nakedfool

Dec 15, 2022

View attachment 4029227
Let's be honest, he was a retard for putting anything like that in the about section on his Patreon page. I'm surprised it took them this long to find it. If I were him I wouldn't have anything even hinting at hypnosis or anything like that on the patreon page itself holy shit lmao.

NeoEnformasyon

Mar 8, 2024
Let's be honest, he was a retard for putting anything like that in the about section on his Patreon page. I'm surprised it took them this long to find it. If I were him I wouldn't have anything even hinting at hypnosis or anything like that on the patreon page itself holy shit lmao.
ur retard ur real life im sure.

Mariela

Oct 15, 2021
from discord

Hello Everyone,

Due to what happened recently, specifically the temporary (or so I hope) suspension of my Patreon, I am unable to distribute the game on that platform. At the moment, Boosty is the only platform where I can still distribute the game. If you would like to support me and gain access to the latest version of the game, which has been made available to Average Patrons, you can do so via the link below:

As for Patreon, I’m currently awaiting a response from their support team regarding the situation. The suspension was issued due to a violation of policy in the “About Me” section on Patreon. I believe there is a good chance the page will be reinstated after my appeal is reviewed. In any case, I’ll keep you posted and provide an update on the situation as soon as I receive a response from Patreon.

For my patrons with yearly subscriptions, rest assured that I’ll make sure you receive the game. Even if my Patreon remains blocked, I’ll find a way to share the game with you according to your tier.

For other supporters, I believe temporarily or permanently switching to Boosty is a possible solution. That platform isn’t exactly convenient to use, but it’s more or less stable.

That’s all for now. Let’s wait for Patreon to respond.

Thank you all for your support. I would like to add that this situation won’t affect the development in any way, and I will definitely find alternatives for its distribution. For now, let’s be patient.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
from discord

Hello Everyone,

Due to what happened recently, specifically the temporary (or so I hope) suspension of my Patreon, I am unable to distribute the game on that platform. At the moment, Boosty is the only platform where I can still distribute the game. If you would like to support me and gain access to the latest version of the game, which has been made available to Average Patrons, you can do so via the link below:

As for Patreon, I’m currently awaiting a response from their support team regarding the situation. The suspension was issued due to a violation of policy in the “About Me” section on Patreon. I believe there is a good chance the page will be reinstated after my appeal is reviewed. In any case, I’ll keep you posted and provide an update on the situation as soon as I receive a response from Patreon.

For my patrons with yearly subscriptions, rest assured that I’ll make sure you receive the game. Even if my Patreon remains blocked, I’ll find a way to share the game with you according to your tier.

For other supporters, I believe temporarily or permanently switching to Boosty is a possible solution. That platform isn’t exactly convenient to use, but it’s more or less stable.

Thank you all for your support. I would like to add that this situation won’t affect the development in any way, and I will definitely find alternatives for its distribution. For now, let’s be patient.
Well, moving away from Patreon would increase the possible story options for various alpha branches. :devilish:

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
Well, moving away from Patreon would increase the possible story options for various alpha branches. :devilish:
I am not thrilled with the latest version of the Alpha route. Why put a girl who is 18-21 years old under men. Whose first man you were and who has a loving and hot relationship with you. (for the sake of adding new male characters and content to the game) Well, this could have been done with Jenna's husband, it is more logical if he refuses to help you find Jenna's phone. You are taking revenge on Jenna and punishing her husband. Getting even for everything they did to you.

Reactions: duckydoodoo

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
I am not thrilled with the latest version of the Alpha route. Why put a girl who is 18-21 years old under men. Whose first man you were and who has a loving and hot relationship with you. (for the sake of adding new male characters and content to the game) Well, this could have been done with Jenna's husband, it is more logical if he refuses to help you find Jenna's phone. You are taking revenge on Jenna and punishing her husband. Getting even for everything they did to you.
Spoiler possibly and i can never get the spoiler thing to work right. so dont be mad at me if someone reads the rest of this short rant and is like, oh but i didnt see that yet. even though pretty sure what im talking bout all happened before 5.5. just saying is all!

yeah, game completely lost me with salim's daughter in alpha wife not added route. so not cool with turning out the innocent daughter. turns out she doesnt even talk to her dad and he seems to not really give a shit, like his helping her is more about his pride and ego, showing he's big and powerful and not actually trying to help his daughter or do anything meaningful for her.

there are plenty of other characters and plenty of other ways to get revenge on salim, like with idk the fact MC is already sleeping with salim's daughter and wife

Reactions: Anatolij-65

RockChalk

Jan 22, 2023
I have played this game for COUNTLESS HOURS! I have enjoyed it immensely, playing most paths, even though it is mind-numbing to have the MC fucking like 3 different women on the same night when paths cross as they constantly seem to do.

One complaint about the new update in the “Alpha No Add MC” path that I have is that the dev seems to have decided to change the MC’s “in sex” habits and have him just take photos while fucking. Before, he would take videos. The videos are SO MUCH MORE impactful to the story, even though the dev uses tiny ass videos that don’t come anywhere close to filling up the screen.

I am also playing Wife’s Life and those videos are perfect! You press the text entry for the video and you get a full screen video. Why can’t BI do that? I don’t like the new “photo heavy” approach and I’d even go for the tiny, grainy vids instead! Although it is really tough to fap to that! In order to get the videos bigger I have to go into the game folder, find the video in “images” and open it in a media player, then increase the size…that is an awful lot of work just for a “release”… :)

Nakedfool

Dec 15, 2022
ur retard ur real life im sure.
If you are going to call me a retard at least try and type a coherent sentence lmfao. It's really dumb to put rule breaking shit in the about section.

from discord

Hello Everyone,

Never heard of Boosty, any opinions on it? Better/worse than subscribestar?

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
is so annoying seeing sissy MC keep dreaming about becoming woman , if you plan to do it then why dint continue woman path but teased with sissy also i think MC went to sissy path so easy that dint notice much feelings

Reactions: Qaeron

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
is so annoying seeing sissy MC keep dreaming about becoming woman , if you plan to do it then why dint continue woman path but teased with sissy also i think MC went to sissy path so easy that dint notice much feelings
I think the sissy route should've been tied into the wife / Jenna femdom route (as an avoidable option) rather than being its own thing. Like you said now it's blending in with the MtF route which is redundant.

Qaeron

Apr 14, 2017
Never heard of Boosty, any opinions on it? Better/worse than subscribestar?
Boosty whatever, but since when did SubscribeStar go NeoPuritan and started enforcing their morality on customers? I thought it was the go-to for edgy games...

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 136 Votes