3.60 star(s) 136 Votes

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
If possible I would like to say a pray to the Developer:
Do a simplified version, with a couple of less characters, without the silly part of the gender change of the MC, perhaps focused on his wife and her corrupting friends.

Reactions: Hornedgamer

x0run

Mar 27, 2019
Does anyone know what the full account name is for the videos Jenna are sending you in the new update?
DirtyMind______?

ItzDat1Guy

Mar 12, 2020
I'm currently having an issue where I'm not getting any messages for the Niece Route while it's at "Step 0. Wait 0 days." Can someone let me know if there's anything I can do about this?

ColorofWater

Jul 12, 2024
I'm stuck at step 16 on the "don't add" path, it says progress other routes but I don't know which I'm gated behind. Help???

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Sorry but IMHO this game now needs a remake.
code gone to hell;
too many branches, dev doesnt understand where the story is and goes;
the gender change branch is stupid;
change wife corruption from phone app (!) in a real corruption method (psicology, psych drogue, hormones, hypno ecc.)

Reactions: DarkEnergy

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
the gender change branch is stupid;
I really don't understand how someone can fail so hard to grasp what the core appeal of the sissy fetish is. Like, the author dont seem to grasp that there is a difference between a sissy-femboy-chastity fetish, and a trans identity. One wants to be feminized, put in chastity, gets of on the humiliation. The other is a medical condition.

And it makes no in universe sense because...uh...there is already a gender change storyline, theres no need for surgery my guy, just use the app lol.

3.60 star(s) 136 Votes