VN Ren'Py Pure Harem - Paranormalia [Prologue] [Cyansun]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
This shit is really promising. Been a while since we've seen such a promising start of a project. Only thing that bothered me was the ''i'' instead of ''I'' in sentences, but that's nothing to even talk about honestly. Awesome prologue, looking forward to future releases.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
The models in this look bad. MC's hair is painted on his skin. They all look like they're made out of clay. And the dialogue is just them talking about how much sex they have or a bunch of lore stuff that's not expanded upon or relayed to the player in any meaningful way.

The reviews, of course, are the tried and true "DUUR ME LIKE HAREM" and "Shows potential" written while they clap their feet together that a bundle of pixels isn't a whore?

I get the bar is so low, but holy fuck.

Last edited:
Reactions: b_w_r

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PureHaremParanormalia-Prologue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Planned: Harem ending, all virgins, deflowering (Blood is optional), pregnancy, MFF+F+F+F+F, lactation (Optional), titfuck, anal (Optional), watersports with fluid physics (Optional), footjob (Optional), handholding (optional)

Will NEVER have: bestiality, rape, scat, sharing/swinging, ntr, any form of "technically not ntr", guro, loli/shota, femdom, males and/or penises other than the protagonist, any form of "it's techniaclly not related to any of these.
1bc2d230-ead5-4b9b-9982-888c47c3d532_text.gif

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I liked what I saw a fair bit. I think the lighting needs some work because the characters so far look a bit like porcelain, a bit too pristine. I quite enjoyed the slow camera back & forth in the table discussion betside the lake scene. Story premise seems interesting so far. Good luck for the rest.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The beard looks like absolute crap. It looks like paint, or fake hair glued to the face. The dev should change that ASAP when it's still not too much of a chore.
All the rest looks awesome. A couple of the girls made my PP raise its head with great interest.
Watched!

Reactions: qaywsx

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
Unofficial compressed Android port for Pure Harem - Paranormalia [Prologue] [Cyansun]

Download android port
Pixeldrain | | WorkUpload
(98MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want you can support me here:
*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​
Hello, I have downloaded three of your ports, and each has been flagged by Avast as malware. I know they can be false positives, but (correction Wills747) ported the one of the same games with no malware flag. I'm sorry, I don't remember which game. But, I wonder if you know why it's happening, or may want to know if you're not aware. Thanks.

If you have a list of your ports, I may be able to tell you what the other two are, if that would be hpful.

Edit. I found them. Fractured Realms and Shadows were the ones. Shadows was also ported by Wills747 (not Ko3GA)

Last edited:

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
One of the most frustrating thing in a lot of games is being force to have a relationship with a LI that you don't actually like. Will we be able to pick and exclude who we want in the harem?

Reactions: qaywsx

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Hello, I have downloaded three of your ports, and each has been flagged by Avast as malware. I know they can be false positives, but (correction Wills747) ported the one of the same games with no malware flag. I'm sorry, I don't remember which game. But, I wonder if you know why it's happening, or may want to know if you're not aware. Thanks.

If you have a list of your ports, I may be able to tell you what the other two are, if that would be hpful.

Edit. I found them. Fractured Realms and Shadows were the ones. Shadows was also ported by Wills747 (not Ko3GA)
It does it for all the apk's which store the save files to other locations and it depends on version of Ren'Py the porters use too. I use Ren'Py version 8.2.3 while many other porters use older versions.
When and if you're in doubt you can always use virustotal to scan the file which has all/most of scanners. You can find result for shadows and Paranormalia below, all scanners including avast don't flag it:
Shadows:
1726807320435.png

Paranormalia:
1726807775551.png

Reactions: Pgsurprise

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
It does it for all the apk's which store the save files to other locations and it depends on version of Ren'Py the porters use too. I use Ren'Py version 8.2.3 while many other porters use older versions.
When and if you're in doubt you can always use virustotal to scan the file which has all/most of scanners. You can find result for shadows and Paranormalia below, all scanners including avast don't flag it:
Shadows:
View attachment 4052420

Paranormalia:
View attachment 4052427
Thank you, Doctor.

Reactions: phdusa1

Cyansun

Aug 14, 2021
Hi, dev here.
Relating to some of the issues brought up here.

1 - The main characters skin: Turns out i had transmission set to 0 in the light path settings. I probably set the startup save to that while i was still learning the ropes. I jerry rigged a way to make it look less corpse-like which made it pale AF. He is supposed to be pale but not michelin mascot pale. I only stumbled upon the source of the problem after i had rendered everything. It's partly corrected in the overhaul I'm making. But the problem itself will be fixed by changing the whole node system.

2 - The beard looks odd: I had some problems finding a thick beard that kept a good volume so i resorted to making it myself on blender. It's not a mesh, they are particles on the characters mesh which can make it look really realistic as long as you are good at making it. I'm not, yet. I still haven't found a good replacement so I'll have to dive into youtube tutorials once again.
Correcting all the renders won't be much of a problem, i set everything up to make my life easier to redo stuff. Since i won't have to change the character itself, it'll be a matter of copy-pasting stuff and changing the parenting.
The MCs appearance escaped me since my eyes usually wander somewhere else. I blame nature on that one.
Re-rendering everything shouldn't take long and I'll use that time to unravel the story ahead. The changes to the MC will take a while since it's not really a priority and i'm already working on the next update's environment. Until the next update, Gondor calls for aid.

3 - Engrish very not good: Yeah. I'll drop the dialogue in a text editor with a decent spell check instead of just using notepad. I'll also ask for a fresh pair of eyes to spot any errors and do some editing.

4 - Is the Harem optional?: The series is named Pure Harem because it's the foundation of everything. Most of your options will be related to how you'll treat the different factions and which direction the world will go. I don't want to add too many moving parts to the story since it's my first game. Having too many routes will end up bogging the development cycle and reduces the amount of progress per update. I'll focus on branching the story itself instead multiple routes to account for each girls on top of that. I don't think many people would exclude more than 1/6 of the animated sex scenes unless the character itself was a detestable mess.
I understand that this can be off-putting to some so I'll be upfront about it. I think it's better to have some trust and transparency between the developer and the players.
I'll make sure none of the characters have a rotten personality. My goal is to make the relationships rather wholesome instead of non-stop ball busting and cat-fights.

5 - You can enter my discord through the link in Itch-io. It's a temporary one which i have to keep updating. Do warn me if it expires.

I started developing the game a while back and it's been growing as my skill evolves. There will be some big jumps in quality as the game progresses, so stay tuned. The next update is already being worked on.
Chelseav2.png

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
is this going to have BI/Les LIs and its just not in the future tags or hows the MFF+F+F+F+F going to be handled, if so will it be avoidable (not skippable)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes