VN - Ren'Py - Pure Harem - Paranormalia [Prologue] [Cyansun]

1. 5.00 star(s)

OhTheLove

I am pleasantly surprised with the ominous feeling the VN gave towards the end of the prologue. This shows that there will be high stakes that the MC will face as the story progresses which means it will be a harem VN with an interesting story attached to it.. YES!! PLEASE!! The title now makes perfect sense.

Love the ladies introduced so far, Chelsea and Yumi bounce off each other well and here's to hoping the future additions will slot right in.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

sk thunder

Harem concept must be one of the most famous genres in VNs but it can monotonous if the main story is not perfected. This VN has high potential in terms of the story. I also felt the harem concept is pretty out of ordinary because in most of the harem VNs only the MC would have the harem but here others have it too.

The graphics is very good as well as the sex scenes. The prospect girls are really beautiful and unique. Even though there wasn't much in this Prologue, I am very hopeful for this VN.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

harem.king

vPrologue

disclaimer: currently this is just a short prologue. featuring two sex scenes between MC and his first wife. So, there is not much content yet, I am only reviewing what is there.

+ very good looking art with no flaws.
    + This includes an actual good looking 3D rendered vagina! Usually 3d rendered vaginas in h-games on this site reuse the same really nasty looking permagaped model that just looks gross. Not here, they look cute, pretty and tight.
    + The MC looks like a real man. I am not talking bodybuilder. Rather he has the body-structure of an adult man, even a nice well groomed beard.
    + The girls are cute.
    + MC is selective about the girls he wants. no interest in whores.
    + Unlike most games where MC is a moron, this MC is intelligent. He made the right choice to go study magic, and became actually good at it! It boggles my mind that people could actually be dumb enough to choose to be anything OTHER than a wizard in a world where becoming a wizard is an option.
    + Proper polygamy. MC is looking to marry his waifus and make them into actual wives. Forming a proper harem.
    + Childhood friends!
    + Wholesome
    + Cool magic
    + 2 sex scenes on first release. Including vaginal sex.
    + Dev very clear about his plans for the game's future, and what will and won't be in the game
    + Game name accurately matches the contents.

- Short prologue.
    - No gameplay yet. Just a kinetic intro segment.