Totti000

May 4, 2022
I love this dev. the "what if" was short, but very good. Although i have some doubt about what i've read due to using MTool for the translation
>ahah, now your mind is broken
>MC behaving the same from start to finish
>proceed to milk MC with a maniac laugh

Freaking funny

re:fkhail

Dec 3, 2020
+1, please the DLC looks amazing already. Also, how do you get over the ending error that says Failed to set the 'volume' property on 'HTMLMediaElement': The provided double value is non-finite
Would like to see the full save gallery.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
If there wasn't a 98% chance to fail every time the enemy restrains me it might be more fun. grinding is a no go because fights take 10 minutes each because it goes
lunar brid. good dmg on enemy
enemy uses bondage equipment
fail to avoid cuz tiny and way too fast
get auto restrained on mouth.
take lots of damage while building up mp.
use all mp to break free
deal tiny damage with basic attack cuz no mp for big dmg lunar brid
and even then can't risk using lunar brid cuz enemy will restrain the next turn anyway
fail to avoid
and repeat

would have been much better to either.
reduce the break out mp by A LOT
increase basic attack damage
or add in break out skills that don't use mp, but has small chance to succeed

gonna be honest i've never seen worse gameplay than this. any game that makes fights take up 99% of the game because they take FOREVER needs to think, do they want to make an h game or a fighting game
I'm gonna see if i can save edit to 999 atk and Matk so i can get through this

Last edited:
Reactions: kOENIZ

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Anyone who is interested in the standalone Playable Bad End DLC for this game, I've made a translation request thread here. If you're interested in playable bad ends like I am, go give it a +1.

Celice

Apr 26, 2019
Anyone who is interested in the standalone Playable Bad End DLC for this game, I've made a translation request thread here. If you're interested in playable bad ends like I am, go give it a +1.
Any other recomendations for playable bad ends? I'm also a huge fan :)

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Any other recomendations for playable bad ends? I'm also a huge fan :)
I unfortunately haven't played any recently, so not much is coming to mind. They are tragically rare due to the incredible amount of extra effort for something a chunk of people will miss. I think my most recent one was
Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes (which apparently has a proper game thread now. I played it a while back with a mostly complete partial). It has a very well done playable bad end if you lose to the final boss, complete with a super long insanely difficult opportunity to escape that the final boss gives you, where every time you fail you get punished again. Oh, and it's not actually possible to win even if you get to the end, because you'd have to win a fight to actually escape, which is impossible. It's really really well done.

I know I've played more, but the only other ones jumping to mind right now are the various endings to
Noxian Nights. There are multiple ends that could be classified as 'bad' there that aren't the good end that are playable. A slave end, a tentacle end and a minotaur end, and you get to play them through to their conclusions. Been quite a while since I played that so the details escape me.

If anyone else has any other suggestions of games with playable bad ends, please speak up. When I'm not about to go to sleep, maybe I'll compile them into a recommendation thread. The three I can currently think of doesn't seem like quite enough.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Celice

Zetton_hybrid

Dec 22, 2021
Theres a follow up game to magical girl seraphiere. It's basically the same game but its a guarenteed bad ending with some other new scenes.
Link:

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes