Kisama33

May 13, 2018
I heard that this game can be played on android using an emulator. Is this true? And can anyone teach me how to do that?
I think it would be wiser to ask where or who you heard that from because I never heard that before, unless they are playing it in some Windows emulator or something which I doubt will work that good or it's a non-official port made by fans that I don't think it's available here anyway.

Lelandsdead

Feb 14, 2022
I'm a bit stupid, but how do I get to the mummy room the guide mentions? I swear I've gone through ever door in the mansion in this game, tried jumping, dashing, using the hammer to get to places, but I cannot for the life of me find that mummy room. I'm currently revisiting version A1.20 and B1.05. I've also tried looking online for guides or even in the threads here, but I just cannot find anyone talking about the mummy room. Probably a skill issue on my end, but still, help would be appreciated, thank you.

Lelandsdead

Feb 14, 2022
I'm a bit stupid, but how do I get to the mummy room the guide mentions? I swear I've gone through ever door in the mansion in this game, tried jumping, dashing, using the hammer to get to places, but I cannot for the life of me find that mummy room. I'm currently revisiting version A1.20 and B1.05. I've also tried looking online for guides or even in the threads here, but I just cannot find anyone talking about the mummy room. Probably a skill issue on my end, but still, help would be appreciated, thank you.
TO be more clear, the area the puzzle is in, as for Version A1.20, I have almost EVERY monster girl you can actually unlock, minus that mummy, because I can't find the puzzle room in the mansion map.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Screenshot_20240918-143038.png

Lelandsdead

Feb 14, 2022
I've moved over to FOBS B version, and can't figure out the puzzle with the doors and the "Abberation", and I'm following the walkthrough for both versions. I've looked around this thread and online, and again, I am just STUMPED on what to do with this puzzle. Again, thanks for any help with these old builds.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
I've moved over to FOBS B version, and can't figure out the puzzle with the doors and the "Abberation", and I'm following the walkthrough for both versions. I've looked around this thread and online, and again, I am just STUMPED on what to do with this puzzle. Again, thanks for any help with these old builds.
It's been a looong time, can you screenshot it maybe I can remember if I see it.

EDIT: Actually I don't need that anymore just check this video (the solution it's near the end) .

GweyRevenge

May 5, 2022
I have another question, im stuck in the underground tunnels in FOBS A and i got every single button except for the gray one in the alraune room and its blocked by a wall. I tried doing the Shout skill but it doesnt reach the buttom so i have no idea how to press it. Can anyone give me the solution?

A1348B

Feb 21, 2023
I have another question, im stuck in the underground tunnels in FOBS A and i got every single button except for the gray one in the alraune room and its blocked by a wall. I tried doing the Shout skill but it doesnt reach the buttom so i have no idea how to press it. Can anyone give me the solution?
Kill the Alraune with the darker grass (right)
1726704920525.png

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
Remake is looking gorgeous, is there anything that can actually be done in the demo right now? Other than the girl on the bench and the two big girls on the sides? I tried jumping over them to no avail lol
Not really no. It's still barebones at the moment so whatever is there is whatever's there.
Hopefully in the next few months more levels, enemies and bosses will be added to begin the game's fleshing out.
In the 4th remake demo there is only Bench Girl and a bird which you can pass no problem now to see the rest of the test areas.
But keep in mind they are to test out combat so hold A to fight and DOWN to block attacks.
There is alot in this demo so don't be satisfied by just one room.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.40 star(s) 15 Votes