• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Elasticplastic32

Mar 18, 2019
so I downloaded this game, heard decent stuff about it, but none of the controls work. I assume its cause I got the remake version but there is no way to capture, also takes forever to kill things, possibly because thats how they made it, but yeah, controls dont make sense, used keyboard, and controller, just not worth it. if you cie then the only way to start over is just force close then reopen it. too much of a hassle. bleh. animations and stuff looked food but man I couldnt get it to be very playable at all.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
so I downloaded this game, heard decent stuff about it, but none of the controls work. I assume its cause I got the remake version but there is no way to capture, also takes forever to kill things, possibly because thats how they made it, but yeah, controls dont make sense, used keyboard, and controller, just not worth it. if you cie then the only way to start over is just force close then reopen it. too much of a hassle. bleh. animations and stuff looked food but man I couldnt get it to be very playable at all.

Why yes, that would probably be because it's being made. There's still the very obviously easy to get old builds which is probably more of what your looking for:

1725939396876.png

In fact this was answered from a similar question, directly above your post.

Reactions: Kisama33

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
What does the remake do?
Does it add new abilities or something, or is it just starting over for no reason?

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
What does the remake do?
Does it add new abilities or something, or is it just starting over for no reason?
Starting over for a reason (the reason Is that the engine used reached its limitations, that's why the original is divided in 2 parts). But new stuff and overhaul changes are also being added along the way and will keep coming that weren't available in the original (the new stuff it's not only in the form of QoL improvements or new abilities but also with new monster girls and areas).

Smup

Aug 18, 2020
What does the remake do?
i mean the original FOBS was made all the way back in 2015 its nearly a decade old game, besides the points stated above zell's art has drastically improved my guess is he wanted to go back and remake one of his oldest games and its also the thing that really made him popular ig

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
f5 restarts the game in event of a blackscreen on death.

right now all the keys are in developer mode, so pretty much every ability has it's own key "for beta testing". movement, attack, block, dash and masturbate are now included. Dash doesn't do well with certain directionals though (down and up mostly, and also don't try to dash in the opposite direction from where you are facing).

Last edited:

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
nice for the new update august, but i think that never change, no Q the game is very very very slow with Q the game is very very slow , i think i see a video with the 0.25 speed than 1.0

EminentYuheng

Jul 21, 2024
Remake is looking gorgeous, is there anything that can actually be done in the demo right now? Other than the girl on the bench and the two big girls on the sides? I tried jumping over them to no avail lol

GweyRevenge

May 5, 2022
I downloaded FOBS version A and I dont know how to get the masturbation skill, it's greyed out so in the menu so i can't use it. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Nov 19, 2021
Remake is looking gorgeous, is there anything that can actually be done in the demo right now? Other than the girl on the bench and the two big girls on the sides? I tried jumping over them to no avail lol
Not really no. It's still barebones at the moment so whatever is there is whatever's there.
Hopefully in the next few months more levels, enemies and bosses will be added to begin the game's fleshing out.

Lykanter

Sep 27, 2021
Anyone know where to find the sound effects used for sex and ejaculation used in fobs and many other games such as drain mansion

A1348B

Feb 21, 2023
I downloaded FOBS version A and I dont know how to get the masturbation skill, it's greyed out so in the menu so i can't use it. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?
1726610826081.png

Go in the portal (right of the house), and keep going right until you reach this spot.
1726610936408.png

After that, save and enter the portal on top of the hill and defeat the boss there.

Once you defeat the boss, there will be an emblem on an elevated platform to the right. This will give you the ability to masturbate (obtaining it in real life is much easier).
1726611214945.png

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

GweyRevenge

May 5, 2022
4.40 star(s) 15 Votes