Ren'Py - Yuki: Space Assassin [v1.5] [Sadistic Dreamer]

1. 2.00 star(s)

fortifel

Version 1.5

Well, it started okayish, but there's like 5 minutes of actual gameplay. I mean, I understand its a demo, but even demo should have at least 15-20 minutes of gameplay. Two stars for staters and I will keep my eyes on it to change ma rating if it gets updated with more playtime.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Akrelo

Step by step:
    The music dial controls the voice dial in the main menu. Which is basically just nitpicking, but it's still there.

The voice actress? Absolutely superb.
    The voice is genuinely natural and it's not trying to do that "I am intentionally using a sexy voice! HUZZAH!" It doesn't feel forced. It's still very intentionally sexual and erotic, but it's not necessarily forced. It's very ASMRy, so if you're into that, that's great.
    It's also kind of funny sometimes, which is a bonus.
    The art is great.

I always wish that I could change the opacity on the dialogue bar in games, there's no option to do that here.

I get that it's slave forced whatever, but I would enjoy the option of not being necessarily evil?
    It's a preview, so I feel kind of weird giving it 4 stars, since it could turn out to be not good later on.