nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Does anyone know if there's a sex scene with maddox that is more aggressive? I got the ones for helping his faction, buuuut would be curious if there's a way to make him fuck the player in a way that's less sweet. Asking for a friend ;)
Not unless the dev decide to create more contents for him (Very unlikely)
Also the dev of this game rarely making branches, NPCs generally don't change attitude towards you based on your action.

Jul 31, 2021
how do yall deal with derek cuz I wanna fuck him, and the only chance I know of is when you defeat him in battle but after that you only bottom and turn to a submissive bitch which is boring to me

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Trying to cheat in some money to speed things along and less headaches. I'm using Brave browser tried the "SugarCube.state.variables" but doesnt seem to do anything for me, i tabbed over to console to enter it and it just said "undefined" and if i need to put it in the elements where do i put it? Or is there another method to add money. I tried cheat engine. but its not simple values, and depending on the coding i know it can be a few variables... if someone knows the cheat engine method that would probably be the easiest way. And if no one knows, oh well ill live.

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Trying to cheat in some money to speed things along and less headaches. I'm using Brave browser tried the "SugarCube.state.variables" but doesnt seem to do anything for me, i tabbed over to console to enter it and it just said "undefined" and if i need to put it in the elements where do i put it? Or is there another method to add money. I tried cheat engine. but its not simple values, and depending on the coding i know it can be a few variables... if someone knows the cheat engine method that would probably be the easiest way. And if no one knows, oh well ill live.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
How do i take a save file from an html and input it on saveedit? i tried and it just gave me a massive pool of script that i have no idea what im looking for. Everything is stored online and not with separate save files so it makes using it difficult for someone who doesnt really understand scripting.

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
How do i take a save file from an html and input it on saveedit? i tried and it just gave me a massive pool of script that i have no idea what im looking for. Everything is stored online and not with separate save files so it makes using it difficult for someone who doesnt really understand scripting.
Untitled.png

then upload the file in

after that CTRL+F and type in gunpowder
then edit the value and save

load the edited save by loading from disk and you get the new save

Reactions: TouchyTim

anonymous64

Mar 1, 2019
How do you unlock the convivium hall? i have access to the inner babili but its not a location i can click on? Is it only available at a set time or do i need to do something more to unlock it?

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
If you use google chrome (probably possible in all browsers, but i've only used google chrome) you can open the console (press f12 when ur in the game) and paste: SugarCube.State.variables and press enter. That gives you all the variables, so you can adjust stats, money etc. Not sure if that's what you're after.
or you can just take your save file to and edit anything you want.

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
or just which is do the same, but better
any idea about a way around he Renpy block on using save files from outside sources? saveeditonline warns of it, and tells how to fix it, but I haven't been able to get it to work. oh, and thanks for the site, I'll check it out.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes