• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Jimbo-do

May 10, 2017
A question, if I don't activate that the MC likes men, won't there be any H scene?
So far 4 full/2 mini scenes are with women or tentacles while 1 full/1 mini are with a dude
The combat is good and the there are some fun puzzles/secrets on the maps. Overall the game is still very early in development, but shows promise

Reactions: Birdnman993

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
So far 4 full/2 mini scenes are with women or tentacles while 1 full/1 mini are with a dude
The combat is good and the there are some fun puzzles/secrets on the maps. Overall the game is still very early in development, but shows promise
Damn, I knew there was little content but it's less than I thought, but can a girl discover that she likes men?

The plot interests me a lot but I don't want to play it just to like it and leave me wanting more, I guess I'll let it go for a while longer.

neontiger

Aug 6, 2020
I do not understand all this gender identity nonsense.
Thanks for letting everyone know, champ, we'll take that into consideration.

Moving on, how much content does this version have at the moment? I love games like this, so I'm kinda fighting between playing it and waiting for it to be finished.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Coomer341

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
>those sample images
>sissification
>"female protagonist"
I know there's a tag missing, and I know you know there's a tag missing. Do I have to spell out which it is?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You've even had a year to add it in. I ain't the first to point it out, and I surely ain't gonna be the last.

So it's not trans, it's gender swap. There's a difference.
That difference being?

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
It's often reversible, there's no side effects, it's fully functional (up to and including sperm, ovulation, reproduction/birth & all).
Huh, fair enough. I usually tack on "unwillingness" for good measure, but as a whole the genre's been getting muddy in that department. "Mahou Shoujo Akirara☆" being a prime example of that. Went from comedy to psychological horror imho.

HEY WAIT A MINUTE, THAT GAME YOU MENTIONED HAS THE TAG I MENTIONED. BY THAT LOGIC, IT SHOULD BE INCLUDED HERE TOO, RIGHT?

Sapsan

Jul 19, 2019
HEY WAIT A MINUTE, THAT GAME YOU MENTIONED HAS THE TAG I MENTIONED. BY THAT LOGIC, IT SHOULD BE INCLUDED HERE TOO, RIGHT?
Well, there is a futa character in that game, so it's more about the second part of the tag. Mot to mention that futa/trans and futa/trans protagonist are different tags.

Nobody Special

Jun 9, 2021
That difference being?
Difference in trans and genderswap? If I'd have to give an example, I'd go back to several years ago when I used to play Everquest. In the game, me -- a male -- always played female characters. I just felt the artwork was better, and if I was going to be stuck watching a characters ass wiggle in front of my eyes all day, I wanted that to be a female character. When playing, my wife and I always played on the Fironna Via servers -- which were roleplay servers -- and so I ran around having fun yucking it up and being a gal as much as possible in game, while my wife played a male character and told everyone she was my husband.

We genderswapped. I was a guy, then poof, I logged in and I played as a girl. My wife did the opposite, and it was a lot of fun to roleplay.

At no point did we transgender. I didn't lose my feelings of being a guy. I didn't go, "Oh my gosh, I need sex change surgery today!" My *thoughts* didn't evolve into thinking of myself as being the opposite gender.

I was just a guy, swapped into the avatar of a girl, having fun yukking it up by outrageously diving into every female generalization out there! But *me* didn't change...

Transgender, as I see it anyway, is when *me* becomes *she* both internally and externally, and not just external changes alone.

Just my two-cent take on the difference. The site here may have some official guidelines where they distinguish differently than I do. But for me? That's where I'd make the difference.

Genderswap is just an external swap from one sex to the other.
Trans id both an internal and external swap from one sex and its way of thinking, to the others.

Reactions: Jimbo-do
Feb 28, 2021
Difference in trans and genderswap? If I'd have to give an example, I'd go back to several years ago when I used to play Everquest. In the game, me -- a male -- always played female characters. I just felt the artwork was better, and if I was going to be stuck watching a characters ass wiggle in front of my eyes all day, I wanted that to be a female character. When playing, my wife and I always played on the Fironna Via servers -- which were roleplay servers -- and so I ran around having fun yucking it up and being a gal as much as possible in game, while my wife played a male character and told everyone she was my husband.

We genderswapped. I was a guy, then poof, I logged in and I played as a girl. My wife did the opposite, and it was a lot of fun to roleplay.

At no point did we transgender. I didn't lose my feelings of being a guy. I didn't go, "Oh my gosh, I need sex change surgery today!" My *thoughts* didn't evolve into thinking of myself as being the opposite gender.

I was just a guy, swapped into the avatar of a girl, having fun yukking it up by outrageously diving into every female generalization out there! But *me* didn't change...

Transgender, as I see it anyway, is when *me* becomes *she* both internally and externally, and not just external changes alone.

Just my two-cent take on the difference. The site here may have some official guidelines where they distinguish differently than I do. But for me? That's where I'd make the difference.

Genderswap is just an external swap from one sex to the other.
Trans id both an internal and external swap from one sex and its way of thinking, to the others.
That's an overly complicated way of saying you're gay.

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
>those sample images
>sissification
>"female protagonist"
I know there's a tag missing, and I know you know there's a tag missing. Do I have to spell out which it is?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You've even had a year to add it in. I ain't the first to point it out, and I surely ain't gonna be the last.

That difference being?
Apart from what sebbu said, there's also the difference of it, y'know, being a transition. Gender swap is just kinda "poof, now you're the other gender" while trans is a slower transition.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
So it's not trans, it's gender swap. There's a difference.
I'd argue it's both, considering the real life and in-game split, though the tags on here aren't great for differentiating. The game part of the game is pretty obvious gender-swap, but the real-world element seems about as close to a (positive) trans experience as you're going to get in any game on here, whether it's a total magical transition, or closer to what can be achieved IRL.

jjjjbb

May 14, 2021
Great idea, but implementation is awful. The same mistake again: VN on RPGM engine:

1. Fixed speed of reading
2. No open world (for RPGM!!!)
3. A lot of obvious dialogs with too many sentences.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I'd argue it's both, considering the real life and in-game split, though the tags on here aren't great for differentiating. The game part of the game is pretty obvious gender-swap, but the real-world element seems about as close to a (positive) trans experience as you're going to get in any game on here, whether it's a total magical transition, or closer to what can be achieved IRL.
Yeah the mc is trans. The game world is used to see how fast they are about accepting that truth.

Reactions: Beggarman
4.60 star(s) 21 Votes