RPGM Partial [Translation Request] Dead End Colosseum [RJ01245257] [TORAKUTORI]

O&M's

May 18, 2018
I'm currently working on editing the images into English. Could anybody help me in translating the files below? Doesn't seem like the translate app is giving me the correct results for these ones.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No longer need help! Thanks, guys!

As for translating the game text, I'm not sure how to do that, so someone else will need to take care of that part.

Last edited:

buahdada

Jun 28, 2020
for images :
1. Remaining Free ticket/Free ticket left = how many left ticket you have
2. Favorability
3. Require to unlock job "prostitution" first
4. Play by herself / Mastrubation ??? maybe

btw you can uncencor live2d, replace this file in folder Dead End Colosseum\www\js\plugins

Reactions: O&M's

O&M's

May 18, 2018
for images :
1. Remaining Free ticket/Free ticket left = how many left ticket you have
2. Favorability
3. Require to unlock job "prostitution" first
4. Play by herself / Mastrubation ??? maybe

btw you can uncencor live2d, replace this file in folder Dead End Colosseum\www\js\plugins
Thank you! If you would be able to help me translate the remaining 16 images, I'll edit all of them ASAP. The character portraits are especially difficult for me to understand.

I reiterate though, I do NOT know how to translate the game itself. If anyone is capable, please provide a translation for the script files, and we'll have a (fairly) finished product!

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Wooo, I can beat the tutorial now! All it took was almost 20 straight hours of image translations!

For real though, the tutorial folder took like 2-3 hours... lots of color-coding, opacity editing, kanji-erasing, and just a ton of text to type as well. It was surprisingly difficult, considering how little files it had.

Here's a small preview of the translations: TutorialSlayer.jpg Nomal.png

Sadly, I did not know what fonts the game was using, but I still think the ones I chose look pretty good.

Ewtepatx

Jul 29, 2020
I'm currently working on editing the images into English. Could anybody help me in translating the files below? Doesn't seem like the translate app is giving me the correct results for these ones.

I'm very close to finished, now I just need assistance with the images in the spoiler above.

As for translating the game text, I'm not sure how to do that, so someone else will need to take care of that part.
Here are the ones that I can somewhat make out from the pics:

5. 動員数 -> probably means the number of people she did it with
人 -> person counter (this is probably used as a counter, like 1人、33人, etc)
技術値 -> "technical value" but the "value" kanji is usually used for proficiency contexts, so this prolly means "technical proficiency"
7. 強制ピース -> Forced peace sign
8. ハメピース -> Peace sign while fucking (?) Hame means fuck, Piisu means peace
9. フェラハメピース -> Peace sign while BJ probably (romaji: fera hame piisu)
10. いいえ -> No
11. はい -> Yes
12. THモード -> TH (trigger-happy) Mode, cant seem to figure what the kana below is trying to say
13. Character name is Damii-kun (probably referring to dummy)

15.デフォ -> default, チーク -> cheek(?) maybe blushing or something? チークなし (chiiku nashi) probably means he doesnt have a blushing illustration
17. 帽 -> hat, the other one is just says 「帽 off」(hat off)
18. 服 -> clothes, デフォ -> default, but not sure what its trying to say tho

That's all I can figure out, please do correct me if I get some of these wrong. Hope this helps!

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Here are the ones that I can somewhat make out from the pics:

5. 動員数 -> probably means the number of people she did it with
人 -> person counter (this is probably used as a counter, like 1人、33人, etc)
技術値 -> "technical value" but the "value" kanji is usually used for proficiency contexts, so this prolly means "technical proficiency"
7. 強制ピース -> Forced peace sign
8. ハメピース -> Peace sign while fucking (?) Hame means fuck, Piisu means peace
9. フェラハメピース -> Peace sign while BJ probably (romaji: fera hame piisu)
10. いいえ -> No
11. はい -> Yes
12. THモード -> TH (trigger-happy) Mode, cant seem to figure what the kana below is trying to say
13. Character name is Damii-kun (probably referring to dummy)

15.デフォ -> default, チーク -> cheek(?) maybe blushing or something? チークなし (chiiku nashi) probably means he doesnt have a blushing illustration
17. 帽 -> hat, the other one is just says 「帽 off」(hat off)
18. 服 -> clothes, デフォ -> default, but not sure what its trying to say tho

That's all I can figure out, please do correct me if I get some of these wrong. Hope this helps!
Thank you! I was just updating info when you posted, great timing. I'll start editing the files.

Reactions: Ewtepatx

Ewtepatx

Jul 29, 2020
I just wanna say that number 10 and 11 are paired because those are decision button,

いいえ ( iie) means No (it'll cancel your decision, you can try this by trying to go to work then pressing the button)
はい (hai) means Yes (you'll see that when you press this button after selecting a work the action will be executed)

It's reflected in the file name too btw, the 「いいえ」 says "NoBtn" which means "No button"

12. The red text says "Dont get too close" (cuz u'll get hurt)

For the faces,
After doing some research,

Dummy's 2nd expression is 「喜」 which means happiness, and the last expression is 「ガーン!」which is a mimetic word for being surprised in mangas.
I still cant figure out Dummy's expression on pic 14 as well as the kanji on pic 16.

I'm 100% sure that number 17 is correct.

Number 18 on the other hand, I think it says 「服かなデフォ」that shows its Rury's default expression with her default dress (the maid dress).
It's the same case with Frank's illustration too, the first expression just says "Frank's default expression" while the last one that says "チークなし" means he doesnt have a blushing expression.
You can see this by comparing it with Rury's expressions, seeing that her last expression is a blushing expression.

I'm quite confident with my Japanese but sometimes there are handwritten stuff that's hard to read.
Hope this helps!

Last edited:

O&M's

May 18, 2018
I just wanna say that number 10 and 11 are paired because those are decision button,

いいえ ( iie) means No (it'll cancel your decision, you can try this by trying to go to work then pressing the button)
はい (hai) means Yes (you'll see that when you press this button after selecting a work the action will be executed)

It's reflected in the file name too btw, the 「いいえ」 says "NoBtn" which means "No button"

12. The red text says "Dont get too close" (cuz u'll get hurt)

For the faces,
After doing some research,

Dummy's 2nd expression is 「喜」 which means happiness, and the last expression is 「ガーン!」which is a mimetic word for being surprised in mangas.
I still cant figure out Dummy's expression on pic 14 as well as the kanji on pic 16.

I'm 100% sure that number 17 is correct.

Number 18 on the other hand, I think it says 「服かなデフォ」that shows its Rury's default expression with her default dress (the maid dress).
It's the same case with Frank's illustration too, the first expression just says "Frank's default expression" while the last one that says "チークなし" means he doesnt have a blushing expression.
You can see this by comparing it with Rury's expressions, seeing that her last expression is a blushing expression.

I'm quite confident with my Japanese but sometimes there are handwritten stuff that's hard to read.
Hope this helps!
It absolutely helps.
For #13, the 8th expression is "Gaaah (Comical)", my phone app was able to read that one.
For #14, my phone app is deciphering it as "Jito...", do you know what that might mean? I feel like I've heard that before in anime, maybe it's just an onomatopoeia.
For #16, it's probably fine if we can't get that one translated. My gut is telling me that it is either not in the game at all, or a very small part of it.

Here's the TL'd dummy sheet if you wanted to see it: Ta_Dummy(1.png

Last edited:

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Didn't seem to do anything. They probably had to bake the mosaics in, since it's on DLSite.

BTW, if any mods are reading this, since I am pretty much done with translating the images now, what should I do regarding the thread?
Should I make a new thread, or can I modify this one to be a WIP translation?
Or should I leave this as a request until someone decides to pick the script up?

Ewtepatx

Jul 29, 2020
It absolutely helps.
For #13, the 8th expression is "Gaaah (Comical)", my phone app was able to read that one.
For #14, my phone app is deciphering it as "Jito...", do you know what that might mean? I feel like I've heard that before in anime, maybe it's just an onomatopoeia.
For #16, it's probably fine if we can't get that one translated. My gut is telling me that it is either not in the game at all, or a very small part of it.
I think the expressions should be translated into the English equivalent of the onomatopoeias.
After looking at it again, the first expression seem to be something like "heee~" which shows the expression of someone paying attention to a story that another person is telling.

I'll give my translations for these onomatopoeias in English but maybe you could find a better translation for these.
Tbh onomatopoeias are very hard for me to translate into English

Thanks for translating the images, I hope this'll get picked up by someone

buahdada

Jun 28, 2020
Didn't seem to do anything. They probably had to bake the mosaics in, since it's on DLSite.

BTW, if any mods are reading this, since I am pretty much done with translating the images now, what should I do regarding the thread?
Or should I leave this as a request until someone decides to pick the script up?
yes, the dick is bake mosaic. That file only disable mosaic function from live2d, some mosaic on pussy also different texture.

praexin

May 24, 2018

would love to see even an unfinished translation of the game so far. Been eagerly waiting for the translation since i saw the game on dlsite

O&M's

May 18, 2018
yes, the dick is bake mosaic. That file only disable mosaic function from live2d, some mosaic on pussy also different texture.
Yeah you're right, my mistake. I did notice some of the mosaics were lighter after applying the file, so it is definitely worth doing despite not being a full decensor. I'll just include the js file in my patch along with the images.

I think the expressions should be translated into the English equivalent of the onomatopoeias.
After looking at it again, the first expression seem to be something like "heee~" which shows the expression of someone paying attention to a story that another person is telling.

I'll give my translations for these onomatopoeias in English but maybe you could find a better translation for these.
Tbh onomatopoeias are very hard for me to translate into English

Thanks for translating the images, I hope this'll get picked up by someone
I like this idea. I'm gonna go with an in-between, where it says the onomatopoeia and then the emotion in parenthesis (similar to how the final panel already looks)

would love to see even an unfinished translation of the game so far. Been eagerly waiting for the translation since i saw the game on dlsite
I'll patch the game to 1.07 and upload my version later today. MTool KIND OF works for the script-side, but a translation with human adjustments would still be much preferred.

Some issues I noticed with MTool after speedrunning the intro:
1) Some text just doesn't translate. I went over the picture files multiple times to see if I missed anything, but I didn't find the stuff I was looking for. I'll be checking one more time before the upload, just in case.
2) Some text that does translate is EXTREMELY oversized and you cannot read all of it. This mainly applied to tutorial window pop-ups when I was testing the intro.
3) It's an MTL with no human input whatsoever. Need I say more? I adjusted a TON of the text to make more sense when translating the images, so playing a bad MTL after that would feel really awkward for me.

Here's an example image that showcases all 3 of these problems: MToolTooBig.png