4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
you think after the work he did? He's trolling , i dont think so. Let's him time, the story is not on the ending and is on onhold ;) on the patreon he had ideas with sorority and police. be patient.
Word, let’s cut Sylventhia a little slack. I gave the dev a hard time when the game first came out but after seeing how it‘s improved over time and how much work has gone into it I kinda regret it now. Take yer time Sylventhia, we’ll be here when you’re ready :)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
you think after the work he did? He's trolling , i dont think so. Let's him time, the story is not on the ending and is on onhold ;) on the patreon he had ideas with sorority and police. be patient.
Word, let’s cut Sylventhia a little slack. I gave the dev a hard time when the game first came out but after seeing how it‘s improved over time and how much work has gone into it I kinda regret it now. Take yer time Sylventhia, we’ll be here when you’re ready :)
You are all amazing <3 I am incredibly grateful to the love and attention you show to this game and to me. I am incredibly sorry about the lack of progress. I am literally working 2.5 different jobs outside of this game while at the same time trying to study, leaving me almost 0 time to do anything at all. once I find the chance to stabilise and have a more consistent schedule, I genuinely want to have a comeback with a big update <3 :)

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes