4.20 star(s) 30 Votes

bolskanLewd

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2020
Wrong answer,as I could read it even if not patreon or any account.
Really spicy the 1.21 update it seems,but it's likely the max for me and would like an answer from dev in terms of time.I could still follow this and play if it'll go for 6 months or less,but if it's 1,2 or more years I probably wont,so an idea on this issue will really help me decide.Also the ending/s are more or less predictable,but I played for the dickdom.
Also another q,or 2 in fact.
Are there any plans to introduce shemale characters,or maybe make a sissy become 1?(I'm mainly thinking about Ashley,what a hottie!) And will there be choices to end up in a specific end? I think I can still play the game if I know for sure that MC can end up with a futanari or shemale(I really want Ashley for the shemale route :p ) and not very interested in the females or the alpha males,while a sissy x sissy final will leave me with a bitter taste.
For now I can tell you that there will be several endings, where in each one the MC will end up one way or another if he chooses one character or another.

Suffer1n

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2021
Cool, but there are not enough other paths for the main character, and the game feels like it started from scratch again, maybe they should have just made a second part with a different character?

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
While I appreciate the music (especially the Intro Song) I am not a fan of the voice Samples. In particular the male sample does for me way more harm than good.

I tried to Turn the voices off in prefs but somehow this is not working for me. Even after restart there is no difference no matter where I put the slider at.

Does anyone have the same issue?

Cheers!

Last edited:

bolskanLewd

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2020
While I appreciate the music (especially the Intro Song) I am not a fan of the voice Samples. In particular the male sample does for me way more harm than good.

I tried to Turn the voices off in prefs but somehow this is not working for me. Even after restart there is no difference no matter where I put the slider at.

Does anyone have the same issue?

Cheers!
To remove the voices you have to set the sound slider to 0, not the voice slider. This is because when the game was first made it was set incorrectly, sorry!

Reactions: Buletti

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
To remove the voices you have to set the sound slider to 0, not the voice slider. This is because when the game was first made it was set incorrectly, sorry!
Thx for clearing this up. But that means the music is gone as well, correct?

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
No, what you won't hear are the rest of the sound effects, since the voices and the effects go together, but the music goes separately.
The irony is that after we had this conversation and I changed the settings my MC woke up and had a feminine voice. :D

Well now I can finally Play it without issues. No matter if with voices or not ;)

Cheers!

Reactions: bolskanLewd

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Cool, but there are not enough other paths for the main character, and the game feels like it started from scratch again, maybe they should have just made a second part with a different character?
So I am still doing my first playthrough and after the MC had lost her virginity to Aiko all of a sudden the MC is waking up and lost the feminine body. And then Aiko tells her she won´t be seeing her for quite some time and then there is a strange intermezzo with the MC being back as a male and now she is at a university.

The reason for going back to male was said to be that one task in the clinic could not be completed correctly.

I just want to make sure that this is part of the storyline where I as the player have no influence at all (which I assume). Was there anything I could have done differently at the clinic to prevent that interlude part?

That felt really rushed, weird and out of place to me. I also don´t understand why the body had to be reverted. I hope that goes back quickly again.

On a second note, I only had more or less two scenes with the Lana the female slave of Aiko. One at Sukis flat and one on the beach. Was she written out of the story or are there things that I missed/did wrong so she dissapeared from my storyline?

Thx a lot in advance!

bolskanLewd

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2020
So I am still doing my first playthrough and after the MC had lost her virginity to Aiko all of a sudden the MC is waking up and lost the feminine body. And then Aiko tells her she won´t be seeing her for quite some time and then there is a strange intermezzo with the MC being back as a male and now she is at a university.

The reason for going back to male was said to be that one task in the clinic could not be completed correctly.

I just want to make sure that this is part of the storyline where I as the player have no influence at all (which I assume). Was there anything I could have done differently at the clinic to prevent that interlude part?

That felt really rushed, weird and out of place to me. I also don´t understand why the body had to be reverted. I hope that goes back quickly again.

On a second note, I only had more or less two scenes with the Lana the female slave of Aiko. One at Sukis flat and one on the beach. Was she written out of the story or are there things that I missed/did wrong so she dissapeared from my storyline?

Thx a lot in advance!
The clinic part cannot be avoided in any way. This reset has been done to start the school part correctly, since there are going to be many changes and transformations there that if they had already been done would not make sense.
Lana is an old friend of Suki who they decide to enslave. There is not much more about her since I have not had much feedback on this character. Later on she continues in the story, but not in the way that was initially thought.

Reactions: Buletti

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Thanks a lot for your answer my friend.

I really appreciate it.

Alright I will roll with it and see where this is going.

I very much liked the dynamics so far and it is a shame Lana did not meet enough interest. Looking forward a lot when she will be back!

You did some great work so far! THX for your game!

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
I very much liked the dynamics so far and it is a shame Lana did not meet enough interest. Looking forward a lot when she will be back!
I'm with you on this one, I, too, would have liked Lana to be more present. I'm not asking for scenes reserved exclusively for her, but it would be nice to see her a little more often, as a slave, alongside the MC.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SurrenderingToMyCrush-1.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

decade200912138

Sep 2, 2024
View attachment 1635742

Overview:
A twenty-year-old guy moves into an apartment block where his crush, Aiko, also lives. He has always been a very kind and shy boy so he never told Aiko how he felt about her, but almost by accident, she finds out. He will discover that Aiko is not as sweet and innocent as she seems.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-01
Release Date: 2024-09-01
Developer: BolskanLewd - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.21
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: RUSSIAN VERSION* - MOD "No pause in scripts"* - BETA CENSORED VERSION*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1635782 View attachment 1635785 View attachment 2898463 View attachment 1899778 View attachment 1734884 View attachment 1734885 View attachment 1899777 View attachment 1899779 View attachment 2898429 View attachment 2898430 View attachment 2898431 View attachment 2898432 View attachment 2898433 View attachment 2898434 View attachment 2898435 View attachment 2898436
Thank you for shari.g.They are cute.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
I'm totally loyal to my crush Aiko, and not tempted at all by the secondary sex/romance possibilities. I wish the game didn't force infidelity. If you want to add other sex partners to the game that is fine, but it should be a choice.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Out of curiosity: are you planning needle play in the future?

Could be nice to let the MC decide how many she wants to have in tits and balls.

I think letting the MC decide how far she wants to go with inner monologue falls a little short in the 2nd part of the game overall. Instead it is "WHAT?" and then begging for Mercy. I personally prefered the way you did that in the 1st part.

Still a very good Game though!

Cheers!

bolskanLewd

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2020
Out of curiosity: are you planning needle play in the future?

Could be nice to let the MC decide how many she wants to have in tits and balls.

I think letting the MC decide how far she wants to go with inner monologue falls a little short in the 2nd part of the game overall. Instead it is "WHAT?" and then begging for Mercy. I personally prefered the way you did that in the 1st part.

Still a very good Game though!

Cheers!
No, sorry, I don't think there's needle play. There's already a chapter that has some medical fetish, but I don't think needle play will appear alone.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes