2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Bigdick606

Jan 4, 2023
I'm interested in the game, especially the nun and the aunt, so I'll wait for further development and then evaluate it.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
You know, maybe I'm nitpicking, but I've been taught my whole life that when we talk about a woman, we use the term SHE/HER, not HE/HIS...

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
Hello, I hope to be able to answer here all the questions generated so far.

About the English translation, I will try to revise it for the next update. Also the few sentences that are not translated will be corrected.

About the text colour and the text box, the colours have been corrected (will be included in the next update).

Trans content will be partially avoidable (sexual scenes).
You should probably specify somewhere in the OP that trans content is only skippable and not avoidable it can be a deal breaker for a a lot of people if it's not entirely avoidable

Last edited:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
why the game is in spanish>???/]im a spanish speaker but dont like th egames in my natural language,blame the movies.]why there isnt change buttom at all,....im using the compressed version of the game andin a pc.

edit" yeah i see it now int he main page,.......

RedFlamingo

Dec 28, 2018
Dev, you need to work on proofreading before uploading your game. hell even chat GPT could write better flowing dialogue. There are 2 major things that stand out. First, the amount you make characters laugh is borderline maniacal... you don't need to type "hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha", like the context of the scene isn't that funny. At most, you can incorporate a chuckle of just "haha" every now and then. Second, get your genders correctly. Referring to the mother character as he/him instead of she/her when it's clearly not a narrative decision, just a mistake that could easily have been fixed with some proofreading or AI if your english isn't good enough.

On the better side, I like the story, and the characters look fine. Keep working on it, maybe get some help with proofreading and eventually improve the renders/models and this could be great! Good luck!

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Hello, I hope to be able to answer here all the questions generated so far.

About the English translation, I will try to revise it for the next update. Also the few sentences that are not translated will be corrected.

About the text colour and the text box, the colours have been corrected (will be included in the next update).

Trans content will be partially avoidable (sexual scenes).
the choices you are talking about will be about ,what exactlly? pick love interest,choices about if i was an icecream or about silly stuff?
im pretty sure this script is very normal for you but for me is lack of many things,but if is only a kinetic novel well good luck with that,the script is bad even if u put a so called paths or arcs in it,......
by now many of us thinking mom is a whore,or working like one,she dont deserve any kind of redemption arc[till now]unless you change in upcoming updates alot,.....the sister isnt as nice as others think,skinny,nasty,and superhorny[bad convination for disaster only],i dont know about the trans character bcs there isnt a trans character ingame right now so i dont have any opinion on that[will depend what you want to do with it,and if we have the choice to pick her to be a Li]
theonly one thing nice ,like awfull nice is the aunt,the model is nice ,the interactions are good and her background give her nice vibes,....
i really hope you can create the novel you want but if u are using choices really matter well scratch the kinetic part of it,bcs if not choices wil be only trivial ones,dont try to win over those who dont like kn for those who dont care about it.....
good luck with the game and hoping to see those" every week a update".....

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
Dev, you need to work on proofreading before uploading your game. hell even chat GPT could write better flowing dialogue. There are 2 major things that stand out. First, the amount you make characters laugh is borderline maniacal... you don't need to type "hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha", like the context of the scene isn't that funny. At most, you can incorporate a chuckle of just "haha" every now and then. Second, get your genders correctly. Referring to the mother character as he/him instead of she/her when it's clearly not a narrative decision, just a mistake that could easily have been fixed with some proofreading or AI if your english isn't good enough.

On the better side, I like the story, and the characters look fine. Keep working on it, maybe get some help with proofreading and eventually improve the renders/models and this could be great! Good luck!
There's a lot of work that should have been revised before sending out to public. The dialogues are rough, you need to read a couple of times to try to get the gist of what they are referring to, and not just pronouns are wrong they are even referring to the mother as "it". I think the least a dev can do before launching an update is proofread for cohesive grammar and spelling, otherwise it just comes off as lazy.
The transitioning is all weird, relationship development is rushed, characters disappearing in and out, etc...
I'm not trying to be negative but I can't see this not falling into the rework pattern.

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Shades of the Past [v0.2] [Booty Call Studios]

Download android port v0.2
| |
(127MB)
(Changed text color to white for better reading)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want you can support me here:
*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

zerofreak

Mar 13, 2019
Shades of the past I have planned it in 2 parts, for reasons of weight in the development of the story I can't say much more until here. In this first part he only makes a “cameo” in the beginning, but he will have a relevant role in the second part.

Regarding the trans girl, for the plot itself is innerente that is trans, although I could add a skip button to skip their sexual sequences if it is something that a large part of players do not like.
I absolutely don't want a trans relationship, not just skip, but deny them

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
You know, maybe I'm nitpicking, but I've been taught my whole life that when we talk about a woman, we use the term SHE/HER, not HE/HIS...
The dev is Spanish, 90% of them fuck this up cuz pronouns work differently for them.

enter00

Jul 22, 2020
So far its an ok "game" or novel. But instead of adding one day per week I would recommend bringing one update per month including multiple days. At least as long as this is going to be a kinetic novel. 5minutes of new "playtime" is hardly worth a download. Gives you as dev more time and flexibility.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I wish the words were more bolder and darker so I can remove the textbox and still read the words. I really hate textboxes. i can't play the game until it gets fixed. I'll put it in a back burner and check back later.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes