2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Ilustración.jpg

Overview:
After six years locked up in an orphanage and completely isolated from your family, the summer of your 18th birthday arrives and it's time to return home. Things are not as you would have expected and the situation at home is not ideal.
The reality is very different from what you remember, not only will you have to deal with finding out why your mother disappears every day and acts as if she disowns you. Without looking for it, you will find yourself involved with Yuko, your workmate, in the very thing that brought you to the orphanage, your father's disappearance. Since the police investigation turned out to be inconclusive and with Yuko's help you will try to discover the truth.

During the mc's first summer at liberty, you will be the protagonist of a 21-day journey in which you will not only discover the darkest secrets of your family, but you will also have to rethink everything you thought you knew. And of course, all this accompanied by a beautiful cast of women with small sub-plots to help you play single-handedly.​

Thread Update: 2024-09-14
Release Update: 2024-09-14
Developer: Booty Call Studios - -
Artist: Booty Call Studios
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Android: - - - -

3.jpg 27.jpg 38.jpg 58.jpg 61.jpg 88_1.jpg 101.jpg 191.jpg 208.jpg 289.jpg 344.jpg 398.jpg 409.jpg 468.jpg 484.jpg 511.jpg 558.jpg 620.jpg portadaa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Booty Call Studios Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
You should optimize your game and convert all pngs/jpgs into webps, that will reduce the size greatly.

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
-------------------------------
Shades of the past [v0.2] [Booty Call Studios] - Compressed

Win/Linux [121 MB]
- - - -

Mac [116 MB]
- - - -

Last edited:

dabestTNT

Dec 20, 2019
it's a bit rough around the edges. UI could use a bit of cleanup and some audio would be nice, but the art is good and the character models look good too. I'll watch this one close

Sep 13, 2024
it's a bit rough around the edges. UI could use a bit of cleanup and some audio would be nice, but the art is good and the character models look good too. I'll watch this one close
Yea, I appreciate your comment. Just things like the interface and audio are pending revision, no doubt it's proving to be the hardest thing to choose or do.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
First time i see font change color with transparency. You don't know what is worse. White letters and white dialog box(totally blocking the view) or grey letters(can't read shit) without dialog box.

Reactions: dominator_css
Sep 13, 2024
First time i see font change color with transparency. You don't know what is worse. White letters and white dialog box(totally blocking the view) or grey letters(can't read shit) without dialog box.
I just checked it and you are right, I must change the font color urgently. Thanks for the comment.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Without looking for it, you will find yourself involved with Yuko, your workmate. Since the police investigation turned out to be inconclusive and with Yuko's help you will try to discover the truth.
It may seem they have a lot in common, but Yuko is willing to go the extra mile in order to find clues that will help her solve a mystery. lol

THX for sharing...

Last edited:

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Booty Call Studios Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
You should optimize your game and convert all pngs/jpgs into webps, that will reduce the size greatly.

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
-------------------------------
Shades of the past [v0.2] [Booty Call Studios] - Compressed

Win/Linux [121 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [116 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

THANKS

Sep 13, 2024
Any content with this girl, yet?

Besides seeing her naked, that is...

Also, is the Futa/Trans character avoidable? (Either by making her a full female, or just not having any sexual content with her.)
Shades of the past I have planned it in 2 parts, for reasons of weight in the development of the story I can't say much more until here. In this first part he only makes a “cameo” in the beginning, but he will have a relevant role in the second part.

Regarding the trans girl, for the plot itself is innerente that is trans, although I could add a skip button to skip their sexual sequences if it is something that a large part of players do not like.

Sep 13, 2024
Looking good, going to give it a shot. Are there any solo romance paths in this?
As I said in a previous comment, shades of the past is divided into 2 parts. For narrative issues this first part is linear and without decision making so you play a little with all women, but in the second part, if that is thought to add a system of decision making that mainly affect your relationship and not so much the story, making you can have a clearer romantic path with a character.

In this first part, probably and if I had to say something, the most affective relationship in that sense is with your sister. (ohshit)

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes