2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Anyone else just get a black screen when trying to open it?
Are you trying to run it sandboxed or on Linux using Wine or something? Because if so, you'll need to tweak stuff depending on what you're using.

This is NOT Unity, OP made a mistake with the tags. This is made with Tyrano Builder, and Tyrano Builder has some similar issues to RPGM MV if you try to run it sandboxed.

Sum G

Jul 5, 2023
This game actually shows the big booby sloot get mutilated and whatnot. Might wanna drop a warning about that for the peeps not into seeing a girl literally get disarmed and whatnot.

Might also be worth dropping a warning over the fact that this is a 072 Project translation, so the quality is likely to be terrible, which, for me, is even worse than the gore.
Wait, are you saying disarmed like her weapon gets disarmed or something like fucking fairy?

Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021
Now, I am obviously not going to transcribe them for a host of reasons, but I will give an overview of the seven endings.
Yikes, well thanks for the rundown. The main girl looked cute which drew my attention but a game with no good endings is all I need to know to pass on the game.
I don't mind gore and bad endings. It's sad, but that can be part of the challenge in surviving to reach a good ending.
With no good endings, however I don't have any motiviation to try and this game is not for me.

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
So here's a quick rundown for anybody who isn't sure what they're going to get. I will state up front that this game is pretty fucking bloody, so if that isn't your bag, you might want to steer clear.

Sera goes on an adventure with her team. Things go great, hooray! But while at the guild hall, she decides she needs to be stronger to be more useful for the team, so she goes out to the Level Shit Newbie Dungeon solo so she can get some XP. It's super easy, so she lets her guard down, and then oh no she falls into a pit, and it's real obvious this is Super Fucking Bad, and she wonders if the reason nobody knows about this particular trap is because everybody who falls in it dies. But she can't just lie down and die, she has to find a way out! And then you are presented with a menu of seven pictures. You click one, you see how she dies horribly in it, and then it kicks you back to the title screen, so you have to either load a save at the decision point (you did make one, right?) or skip through the intro again.

Now, I am obviously not going to transcribe them for a host of reasons, but I will give an overview of the seven endings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't go into a lot of detail, but they're pretty graphic. If you look at the game's Steam page, you can get an idea. I went through all of it in about two and a half hours, because once you've seen all seven endings, that's it, you're done. The translation is serviceable enough, I guess, but obviously kind of wonky. It gets the idea across, though.
So it's just a CG hall? That's disappointing. I thought it was going to be an actual challenging dungeon crawler.

Reactions: Incubusknight

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Wait, are you saying disarmed like her weapon gets disarmed or something like fucking fairy?
What part of "literally" did you not get? There's a scene where she literally has her arms removed, among other things.

Plus, as others in the thread have already mentioned, every single scene involves mutilation in some form or another.

Out of 7 scenes, there's like 3 which are just gorey, and 4 which are gorey with some measure of sex.

i2ci2c

Feb 1, 2019
This game actually shows the big booby sloot get mutilated and whatnot. Might wanna drop a warning about that for the peeps not into seeing a girl literally get disarmed and whatnot.

Might also be worth dropping a warning over the fact that this is a 072 Project translation, so the quality is likely to be terrible, which, for me, is even worse than the gore.
Thank you for the heads up, the art looks nice enough that i was about to download it.

DjanggoXXX

Apr 16, 2023
actually this game is good and quite rare of this genre ....but too short
the dev can expand the games like more death ending scenes , or we can explore the dungeon using multiple choice they provided

if they fully develop it...it can be 9/10 game in guro genre
for now...its 5/10

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So....

I did play this in the end. Mainly because, as I mentioned in some other threads, I'm paying attention to 072 Project Translations, and this was another example of their work.

Much like with the others, the translation is utter pants in a number of ways. The only reason why it won't hurt someone's brain as badly as other examples is because this mini-VN is utterly tiny, so there's not that much text to torture people with. They still mutilate the English language pretty badly, though I suppose not as badly as Sera, the protagonist of this thing, gets mutilated by the various things in this work.

Leaving that aside... I honestly can't really recommend it much even for the people that are into guro. It only has 7 scenes, and none of them are particularly well developed. Sure, peeps into the fetish might get a fap/schlick or two out of it, but not much else. I suppose peeps that are also into harder sadism in addition to the guro stuff might get a bit more out of it, but I doubt it.

All in all, not worth the time unless you're REALLY into guro, and even then, I wouldn't pay any money for it.

Maybe the dev's other work (yes, there's one more from this guy), the Elf Girl one, might be better, but I have my doubts...

Reactions: rKnight

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
So....

I did play this in the end. Mainly because, as I mentioned in some other threads, I'm paying attention to 072 Project Translations, and this was another example of their work.

Much like with the others, the translation is utter pants in a number of ways. The only reason why it won't hurt someone's brain as badly as other examples is because this mini-VN is utterly tiny, so there's not that much text to torture people with. They still mutilate the English language pretty badly, though I suppose not as badly as Sera, the protagonist of this thing, gets mutilated by the various things in this work.

Leaving that aside... I honestly can't really recommend it much even for the people that are into guro. It only has 7 scenes, and none of them are particularly well developed. Sure, peeps into the fetish might get a fap/schlick or two out of it, but not much else. I suppose peeps that are also into harder sadism in addition to the guro stuff might get a bit more out of it, but I doubt it.

All in all, not worth the time unless you're REALLY into guro, and even then, I wouldn't pay any money for it.

Maybe the dev's other work (yes, there's one more from this guy), the Elf Girl one, might be better, but I have my doubts...
can she survive at the end?

Sum G

Jul 5, 2023
What part of "literally" did you not get? There's a scene where she literally has her arms removed, among other things.

Plus, as others in the thread have already mentioned, every single scene involves mutilation in some form or another.

Out of 7 scenes, there's like 3 which are just gorey, and 4 which are gorey with some measure of sex.
Disarming means to take their weapons away, the definition you are talking about is dismembering. I was saying a joke but anyways, mutilation means getting injured and that's fine by me but dismemberment being unavoidable definitely has me not wanting to play. Good for those that like it though!

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
The art is well done, but at least one screenshot of the more gory stuff would save a lot of people from wasting their time or their lunch.
For the ones still interested, something should also be done about the really small font in the textbox.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes