• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

darthgreed

Jul 14, 2019
At tribute to Mistress Clara its seems that game checking Chastity instead of Outfit:
if $ClaraTribute eq true>>Outfit:<<if $TotalChastityPurchased gte 1

Reactions: Bezeren

darthgreed

Jul 14, 2019
Because JS use numbers with floating point if you penis size 4.6 and you take a pill that reduce length by 0.2 you'll get 4.3999999999999995 inches

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jan23489

Bezeren

Dec 30, 2017
Hi i have a problem with joi kinky job d. I choose to Tribute mistress and try diffrent outfits from shop but don't know which mistress want to. Every i try send, no one will pass in quest menu. So which outfit she wants?
At tribute to Mistress Clara its seems that game checking Chastity instead of Outfit:
if $ClaraTribute eq true>>Outfit:<<if $TotalChastityPurchased gte 1
so to make it work change that to
<<if $ClaraTribute eq true>>Outfit:<<if $outfitsent eq true
Just fyi, edit the html to apply the fix. should be on line 1754

Etshy

May 22, 2018
was asked to send bra-panty set and camera, but I can't send the camera from the mistress wardrobe.

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
was asked to send bra-panty set and camera, but I can't send the camera from the mistress wardrobe.
It is a bug. Without changing the game code, the only solution would be so reload a save and try a different route.

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes