Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Which one? Last i played pregnancy was on the to do list.
The drainfly can stuff you full of eggs, I know that for sure.

I don't recall getting knocked up by anyone else but then I never got very far into the game beyond that sexy buggo

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017

I don't recall getting knocked up by anyone else but then I never got very far into the game beyond that sexy buggo
Fuck, wrong game :D. Mistook this for the new one.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
I remember my char getting pregnant from a catboy mage multiple times, a couple years ago (when this game was originally uploaded here). Pregnancy was always amongst major features.

pokefur

Feb 3, 2024

i did not know that about the bugs, i played the public version on itch.io web?

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Drainfly is relatively easy, you go find her in the graveyard, get your ass beat, and then buy a book on her language to speak to her. Then you can
++12.jpg
And get stuffed. I think if you lose the fight before then she just fucks your throat.

I think it's a buttpregnancy though. There should be other pregnancies in the game but Drainfly is easy (and bisexual, if that's your tea. I always play a grill though)

Drainfly is also cute and huggable

Gumiiho

Sep 2, 2024
Will there be more customizations to the character seem interesting enough tried it out on itchio would love to see some longer hair styles for female character creation

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes