1.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Incest

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

hhhhh75

Jan 12, 2023
What exactly do you mean?
i'm saying you should make the aunts son an optional love interest, just make him feminine (femboy).

i'm suggesting this as assuming the main love interests are the mom and aunt, theres no real purpose for the son to exist aside from being cucked (unless hes already fucking his mom). just an idea tho

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
i'm saying you should make the aunts son an optional love interest, just make him feminine (femboy).

i'm suggesting this as assuming the main love interests are the mom and aunt, theres no real purpose for the son to exist aside from being cucked (unless hes already fucking his mom). just an idea tho
He won't fuck anyone, don't worry, I don't like NTR either, but I won't make him a cuckold or a femboy either.
He has his own important role in the plot.

Reactions: Draftedpunk0

Games & Games

May 7, 2023
This is the Brazilian translation of: Real Incest [v0.1.7] [17MOONKEYS]

D_NQ_NP_745248-MLU70778725770_082023-O.jpg

" Translation by a person who likes what he's seen so far and who likes DEV's projects "

Download 0.1.7 :

Just copy the “game” folder to the game’s installation location

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Guys who rate more than one star, you ruin my luck star. Please change it to one star! Please.

Games & Games

May 7, 2023
I was baffled that someone gave it a 1 star just for being ntr, and now reading the comments I'm even more confused.
Firstly, I didn't give this game a star for having or not having this thing, because I know DEV's opinion and it's similar to mine, I just said that when the aunt's son enters the game, that it won't be this thing, I won't like it very much because I don't like other people hitting on me even if it's for jealousy in my LIs, and I understand that he has an important role in the story, so you want to see before you speak

Secondly, I gave it one star because DEV asked me to give it one star, because I had given it 5 stars, because I really liked the beginning of the game, until I translated it into my own language, to get more people to get to know this game, because it promises. But DEV likes to have his star, so I did what he wanted.

MrMichaeluc

Jul 14, 2020
Well not any news that this would be abandoned..
He will be back with a "new" game soon and with that I mean the same game but another name.

I will leave this thread now xD
Take care!

Reactions: MC Johnsson
1.00 star(s) 12 Votes