• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Jack9000

Sep 26, 2018
Encouter possible bug, after defeating 3rd gym, professor called me to meet him at cassie cafe, where he never show up.
Also im unable finish the pidget quest since i can't find any more of them in eclpse city
your thinking of h version this is lewd virus you posted on the wrong page

kalookalee

Feb 21, 2020
Hey, I've looked around for a while and can't seem to find a way to progress. I've "bushed around" with Dawn, went on a date at the shopping centre with Sayako. Everything else seems to be blocked off. I swear I've went through the forest before but I can't seem to find my way through now, I need Cut.

Many thanks!

May 28, 2022
oh nice
new update with QoL update like vitamin,TM,Mint,evolution stone etc
still no exp share :/
does evolution stone work or still yet be implemented?

O&M's

May 18, 2018
how do you progress i can't figure it out and im at the point that if it was really obvious i will accept that im stupid
There's not a ton of content in the game right now. If you go back to the cave where the spirit talks to you, it will give you hints for each girl. If there's nothing left to do for them, it will say so.

Also, the gym content isn't implemented yet.

zleifer

Apr 27, 2017
Didn't they say that there would be no patreon locked content but parts of the gallery are patreon only?
Yep, in the dev notes: "No in game content would ever be exclusive to patreon supporters, the closest thing to that would only be the latest build being uploaded in patreon first."

wagnington

Nov 29, 2018
oh my god i figured it out. the big trees on the top route cover the left route with shrubs. thats crazy. man you gotta fix that. where the guy talks about how you need to talk to officer jenny. the left has 3 trees. you gotta remove one tree so we can see the hidden route

ZeWolfie42

Oct 22, 2017
The guard to the east still says that the route will be closed until a future update btw, I got really confused because I wrote that way off even though the prof kept telling me to go east

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes