Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py/PGMMV Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Tookek

Feb 14, 2023
[KUTIPAN="zths, posting: 3622876, anggota: 1274376"]
MTool: RPGMaker MV/MZ/2k/2k3/XP/Vx/VxAce/Wolf RPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SMILE GAME BUILDER/Bakin/Ren'Py/Pixel Game Maker MV Cheat waktu nyata + alat penerjemahan mesin sekali klik

Dukungan SMILE GAME BUILDER kini dalam versi beta
---------------------------------------
Cheat yang kompatibel dengan multi-mesin + alat penerjemahan mesin
Ide: siap pakai, tidak memerlukan pengetahuan teknis, hampir tidak ada masalah game mogok/kemajuan macet yang umum terjadi pada program penerjemahan mesin normal.
Pada dasarnya, tidak perlu membongkar, tidak perlu memodifikasi file, tidak perlu pengetahuan apa pun selain dasar-dasar pengoperasian komputer. Klik mouse untuk memenuhi semua kebutuhan Anda dalam semenit.

Cocok untuk sebagian besar game RPG Maker & Wolf RPG & tyranoBuilder SRPG Studio.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChaosDMNS

Sep 18, 2018
After I found this tool. I just had to Sub to it.. The ChatGPT Translations are miles better than even manual human translations. Wish I knew how to save and export the translations so others can enjoy it too, without haveing to had a full MTOOL interface pop up... like a CLI version that just loads the already made translations or something.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
After I found this tool. I just had to Sub to it.. The ChatGPT Translations are miles better than even manual human translations. Wish I knew how to save and export the translations so others can enjoy it too, without haveing to had a full MTOOL interface pop up... like a CLI version that just loads the already made translations or something.
Yes, I think remember there is a clause that says that you cannot massively share translations, only maybe with your close circle and not many, I think they can ban you.

Ceruru

Oct 6, 2018
I don't know if someone has already asked this, but is there a way to use the tool to speed up the automatic read mode that some RPGs have?

The one that makes this icon appear in the bottom-right corner when you press A and automatically goes through text?
1722757179135.png

Last edited:

Loli_Kyn

Jan 29, 2020
With the latest updates I started having lags when playing with mtool. Even the mouse cursor started to lag. I opened task manager and it was showing normal stats. Maybe someone found a solution to this problem?

The video shows my mouse and the game lagging. It happens when I press ctr. You'll say don't press it, but it's one of my favorite features.

ScoppPanda

Aug 29, 2018
Not sure why, but when attempting to translate Xinxianglu of the Scarlet Moon I get this error.
VM226:0 Unexpected token U in JSON at position 0:SyntaxError: Unexpected token U in JSON at position 0
at JSON.parse (<anonymous>)
at Object.DataManager.<computed> [as onXhrLoad] (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/plugins/core_2.js:1:1837)
at XMLHttpRequest._0x143647.onload (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/plugins/core_2.js:1:2505)
at XMLHttpRequest.H.onload (eval at evalr (unknown source), <anonymous>:116:51)

iwatayzz

Dec 29, 2019
I can't run MTool without running it as administrator. I get a message within the tool that says I shouldn't be needing to run it as administrator to be able to use the tool, but I can't. I tried updating, re-downloading etc and nothing seems to work.

Ai Shoujo Fan

Jan 3, 2022
zths - Hi. I'm new to RPGM games and Mtool, so I'm not sure what I am doing. I'm trying to rename other characters in the game. In Mtool, I went to the Actor tab and tried renaming thee characters but nothing happened. So then I tried giving them nicknames, and still nothing happened. Is there a way to rename game characters (not NPC) in RPGM games using Mtool, and if so - how?

ChaosDMNS

Sep 18, 2018
zths - Hi. I'm new to RPGM games and Mtool, so I'm not sure what I am doing. I'm trying to rename other characters in the game. In Mtool, I went to the Actor tab and tried renaming thee characters but nothing happened. So then I tried giving them nicknames, and still nothing happened. Is there a way to rename game characters (not NPC) in RPGM games using Mtool, and if so - how?

I think you can create a translation fix. and just make it translate that persons name to whatever you want.

Ai Shoujo Fan

Jan 3, 2022
I think you can create a translation fix. and just make it translate that persons name to whatever you want.
I tried it. Took me a while to figure it out. I had to register and then be emailed a passcode. And then I did the translation fix. And then I had to click Start Translate. And then I had to load the translated file.

But it only changes the name in the dialogue. I wanted to change the names above the dialogue. Any ideas?

Jun 2, 2021
Out of curiosity, is it at all possible to bind things to keys/buttons? For example, if I'm playing a game with a controller, would I be able to bind "RecoverParty" to something like the Back button?

Plowplow

Jul 5, 2020
Is this normal for games using the SRPG engine? I haven't had any problems until now.
I've been using the Chat GPT 3.5 option.

Ai Shoujo Fan

Jan 3, 2022
zths - I want to replace the character names (above the dialogue text) and also the character names (in the dialogue text). I was able to replace the character names (in the dialogue text) using a translation fix. But it did not replace the character names (above the dialogue text). How can I replace the character names (above the dialogue text)?

ShaunV2

Aug 15, 2023
I seem to be having issues getting MTool to work with some Otaku Plan published games (and one from Hanabi Games), the following games refuse to run when trying to play them with MTool:

Otaku Plan:
Ark of Artemis (bought from )
FALL IN LABYRINTH (bought from )
LAST EMBRYO -EITHER OF BRAVE TO STORY- (bought from )

Hanabi Games:
Light and Shadow-Doppelganger (bought from )

They show up on task manager under background processes. My guess is MTool is unable to analyze the correct engine these games are using.

I fixed it myself, the listed games for whatever reason now need to be run with admin rights which also requires MTool to run with admin rights but after setting them up like that the games run and MTool is able to hook into them, just tried it with Ark of Artemis and it works.

Note: This issue I was having is not related to MTool, ever since I got Windows 11, I don't think I ever tried to play these games, I know they used to work fine on Windows 10, and I never had to have them run with admin rights.

Last edited:

kesmese152

Oct 28, 2020
Anyone got an idea why I am getting severe stutter while playing Fantasm (not a well known but a decently large game) after translating it? Loading resources takes 5 mins on first translate and this is the end result: 1724322749042.png

Afterwards when I try playing the game with translation and skip some text that I already played/read before by holding W key game seems to stutter a lot. After playing a bit translation completely breaks and some texts start appearing in JP again.

Edit: After checking again, game has micro-stutters even during regular speed dialogues. I was assuming it was because W dialogue skip went through the text really fast and caused it to lag but that doesn't seem to be the only problem.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes