Oct 17, 2017
"A beautiful girl with a dick steps in to be dominated by the succubus girls"

Yeah
Definitely my kink right there

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
How to melt enemies:

Step 1:
Get "L's Letter of Challenge" from beating the phantom thief challenge mode.
Equip "Deguchi Hosonaru" (buy from upper town shop) with it.
You are now wielding a tight spread shotgun that goes pretty far.

Step 2:
Get "Star Shot" from beating the superstars challenge mode.
Equip "Deguchi Hosonaru" with it on right hand.

Step 3:
Get "Lynx's Wind" from beating "Latier Revenge"
Equip "Deguchi Hosonaru" with it on left hand. When Grandpa gives you "Deguchi Hosometano", put that on instead so the projectiles go farther.

You can now obliterate succubi health bars with your 3 far-reaching tight-spread shotguns.

Also, goddamn this game was so short.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
is there any form of pegging. If so is it avoidable? Also is footjob avoidable?
to a extent yes and yes there are very few mandatory scenes there are only two pegging scenes and aren't hard to avoid
footjobs are slightly harder to avoid as as a few foes have footjob attacks and your not going to know what moves you absolutely need to avoid to avoid seeing the cg at all but generally if your defeated by a move you'll get scene based on that
you'll what to avoid the schoolgirl succubus entirely all her scenes are foot stuff + some "ws"

malcolm474

Dec 10, 2017
This game is a lot of fun. The battle mechanics are hilarious with birthday cakes suddenly appearing and chocolate pies being thrown at you. With Circle-Tekua, the main story is often childlike, but the succubi are horrifying. If they don't kill you, they will erase your mind and make a slave out of you. The gameplay is provides generous options. There are multiple loss scenes. One of the few Developers who really understands what I want.

Callum1998

Mar 10, 2024
I can't get it to work after the new joiplay update
You need to replace the js folder that is inside the www folder with an older/this one. Something in the newest patch must cause some kind of incompatibility and I'm to lazy to dig deeper...

Edit: Don't know why it says virus since I just ziped my own game files, but if you're unsure just download the original JP version from a trustworthy site and use that folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1095212Thamike

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
Cool game with nice designs and very seductive but god the combat system is awful. I mean, i dealt with games with jank
controls all my life but i wish the CS was better here.

I recently played their other game called 'Captive Alstroemeria' and found Melty Brave to be more rewarding.

Although, only thing that i hate about circle-tekua is their obsession with incest shit.

**spoilers **

I also hated the second Radro fight where you had to let her win to have the best ending.

Other than those, i give a 3.8/5
Best ending First playthrough Squall14.png

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Melty Brave Kittens [v1.22] [circle-tekua]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -

Reactions: RanfeaR

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Although, only thing that i hate about circle-tekua is their obsession with incest shit.
you realize most their games don't have incest right? only 3 out of the 12 (the second succubus tower, alstroemeria, and melty brave kittens)

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes