Ogogin

Jun 22, 2020
Good game, despite some flaws it has potential.

There are actually a bunch of bugs that should be addressed:

Sakura: you can create Love Potions (drugs) from Sakura way before you unlock the feature during her side-quest.
Said potions seems aso useless right now ingame.

Chunin Test and Magic: you can't learn magic yet, but pre-requisite to unlock is to win against Kurenai Yuhi during the test.
As it is right now, if you fight someone else after defeating Kurenai, she forget you defeated her locking back the feature.

I don't know if it's intended or a bug, but Tsunade in the last Chuunin fight seems invincible. She outmatch you by both damage and healing.

Some of the costumes in the preview pics seems impossible to obtain atm.

Cards in general are unclear and most of them are useless. There is not an explanation as how the extraction works at the start of each turn and most cards become useless immediately after you unlock them (see the healing pill that restore 3 HP against enemies doing 6+ damage each turn).
Some cards also deal different damage then the score show on the card, like the sword dealing 5 damage instead of 6 or the kunai dealing 5 damage instead of 4.
Apparently, having a deck with 5 Rasengan + the basic attack is most efficent then any combination of different cards.

Despite all, it was really interesting so good luck with the project :)

leech1717

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2024
Good game, despite some flaws it has potential.

There are actually a bunch of bugs that should be addressed:

Sakura: you can create Love Potions (drugs) from Sakura way before you unlock the feature during her side-quest.
Said potions seems aso useless right now ingame.

Chunin Test and Magic: you can't learn magic yet, but pre-requisite to unlock is to win against Kurenai Yuhi during the test.
As it is right now, if you fight someone else after defeating Kurenai, she forget you defeated her locking back the feature.

I don't know if it's intended or a bug, but Tsunade in the last Chuunin fight seems invincible. She outmatch you by both damage and healing.

Some of the costumes in the preview pics seems impossible to obtain atm.

Cards in general are unclear and most of them are useless. There is not an explanation as how the extraction works at the start of each turn and most cards become useless immediately after you unlock them (see the healing pill that restore 3 HP against enemies doing 6+ damage each turn).
Some cards also deal different damage then the score show on the card, like the sword dealing 5 damage instead of 6 or the kunai dealing 5 damage instead of 4.
Apparently, having a deck with 5 Rasengan + the basic attack is most efficent then any combination of different cards.

Despite all, it was really interesting so good luck with the project :)
For some temporarily useless invincible enemies and potions, as well as clothes that cannot be unlocked, this is because the game is still in the process of v0.4 (that is to say, it has been created in the design, but the previous events have not been completed, so unlocking is not allowed)

I will verify the numerical errors on the card

The rule of card games is to randomly select 3 out of the 6 cards you hold in each round, so the more cards you hold, the greater the likelihood of them appearing. I explained this rule at the beginning of the game, and if you haven't read it, it's likely due to a machine translation error

The above issues will be corrected in the next update. thank you very much

leech1717

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2024
great so far but it is terible if you add ntr and futa in the game
At present, the main events do not have these contents because vocabulary or CG appeared in the plot, so I have labeled them. The main element originally designed for this work was monsters, so there may be a lot of content in NTR, such as the creatures summoned by the protagonist? I'm not sure if this belongs to NTR...

Hklmn

May 12, 2019
At present, the main events do not have these contents because vocabulary or CG appeared in the plot, so I have labeled them. The main element originally designed for this work was monsters, so there may be a lot of content in NTR, such as the creatures summoned by the protagonist? I'm not sure if this belongs to NTR...
:< monster is disgusting, how about an evil protagonist turn them into some toys? there are many naruto hentai game but this is the best game so far, nice art and great gameplay, but i think many people don't want lgbt reluctantly. can you atleast keep it in mind but not add to soon to see some replies ?

Ogogin

Jun 22, 2020
The rule of card games is to randomly select 3 out of the 6 cards you hold in each round, so the more cards you hold, the greater the likelihood of them appearing. I explained this rule at the beginning of the game, and if you haven't read it, it's likely due to a machine translation error
Thank you for the answer :)

I have read that part at the beginning and it was a little confusing, but the main point is that it doesn't work that way.
Even with a full deck (6 cards) it happen that you only draw the same single card 3 times and advancing in turns doesn't seems to change the odd of extracting one card instead of another.

This make adding 3+ cards in your deck a malus since you only want your basic attack (locked in the deck) and the best card (Rasengan atm) and nothing else. Worst, you probably want to add 5x the same best card in hope to add extra chance to only draw that card (in case this work, I couldn't test this properly).

Hope this feedback help you improving the game even better :giggle:

leech1717

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2024
:< monster is disgusting, how about an evil protagonist turn them into some toys? there are many naruto hentai game but this is the best game so far, nice art and great gameplay, but i think many people don't want lgbt reluctantly. can you atleast keep it in mind but not add to soon to see some replies ?
I will try my best to take care of some friends who do not like these elements
Perhaps I can come up with a separation plan that does not affect the main story
Thx

Last edited:
Reactions: Hklmn

leech1717

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2024
Thank you for the answer :)

I have read that part at the beginning and it was a little confusing, but the main point is that it doesn't work that way.
Even with a full deck (6 cards) it happen that you only draw the same single card 3 times and advancing in turns doesn't seems to change the odd of extracting one card instead of another.

This make adding 3+ cards in your deck a malus since you only want your basic attack (locked in the deck) and the best card (Rasengan atm) and nothing else. Worst, you probably want to add 5x the same best card in hope to add extra chance to only draw that card (in case this work, I couldn't test this properly).

Hope this feedback help you improving the game even better :giggle:
Its operation is like this
For example, if you have a knife card, the probability of drawing the first card is 1/6, and the probability of drawing the second card is also 1/6, until you draw 3 cards
If you have 5 knife cards, the probability of drawing the first card is 5/6, and the probability of drawing the second card is also 5/6, until 3 cards are drawn
It's not that after drawing a card, that card will be consumed
Your feedback is very constructive, thank you

leech1717

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2024
I can't play on android, please help
Oh, my bad. After checking your feedback, I found that this issue seems to be due to me mistakenly deleting a file. I am currently checking and fixing it, and will solve this problem in the next short update. As I am already reorganizing the program files, I cannot debug it quickly this time. If you don't mind, you can try playing on PC first. I am deeply sorry for this error

Hklmn

May 12, 2019
I will try my best to take care of some friends who do not like these elements
Perhaps I can come up with a separation plan that does not affect the main story
Thx
how about you keep it for the next game? i think there are many guy watched naruto and have a dream like this

EjoyXxX

Nov 13, 2022
bug report. crash when going to menu using link for androidOSError: Couldn't find file 'gui/phone/overlay/main_menu.png