sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
The truth is that including unavoidable NTR and gay content, even if there is theoretically an alternative route in the future, isn't a brilliant decision. All it does is make us think that possibly in the future there will be some of that content (NTR or gay) unavoidable without any alternative route.
Just take it or play something else, I don't see any problem. Things like these that strongly depends on the quality of the writing. Most shoehorned sex scenes about Gayshit or NTR are easily skipable and forgotten after 5 minutes, so if you don't like it, skip through it.

Febui

May 6, 2022
Netorare and virgin, that's a promising combination. But I want my girlfriend to get turned on by fooling around with another man and then choose to give her virginity to him, I think rape is lazy and boring.
The posts I see here make me think there won't be any worthwhile NTR in this

Reactions: Cux and Gudil

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Just take it or play something else, I don't see any problem. Things like these that strongly depends on the quality of the writing. Most shoehorned sex scenes about Gayshit or NTR are easily skipable and forgotten after 5 minutes, so if you don't like it, skip through it.
Or they are avoidable, i.e. they don't happen, or I'll just choose the option to play something else. If they are simply skippable, i.e. they keep happening even if I don't watch them, I'm not going to forget them, so not watching them and having them happen anyway doesn't work for me.

LadySpider

May 24, 2021
So I'm not a a hater of NTR, but I'll wait for later releases cause right now only the NTR options are available. In the description it says there are "choices" which is laughable given the fact non-NTR options are locked behind "not yet implemented" so there aren't any options right now.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Planned Tags:
Futa/trans, Yuri, Drugs, Cheating, Harem, Incest, Graphic violence.
:KEK:
jim-halpert.gif
I downloaded this last night because of the planned tags and because according to the overview there would be choices... after playing it (this morning) this is a half-baked job.

Dev, a first release should not be a half-baked job where 1 route is done and the other is not, it is the first impression of the game (unless that's the idea and the game is going to have more content in X path, if so that should be in the description).

Anyways good luck.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Netorare and virgin, that's a promising combination. But I want my girlfriend to get turned on by fooling around with another man and then choose to give her virginity to him, I think rape is lazy and boring.
The posts I see here make me think there won't be any worthwhile NTR in this
I totally agree. Rape and mind control are just lazy writing, at least in the ntr genre. Plus there is unavoidable gay content so far. Well, it is a first release and all, so I'll wait for future updates but if it continues on the same path it goes directly in the ignore list.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
IntoYourHeart-CH1v0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mereszhka

Game Developer
May 4, 2022
I mean your itch.io comment section isn't doing much better either. What did you expect... glowing praise for a half baked Prologue-esque game release?
Well, i don't blame them, can't deny that starting with NTR and Gay it's harsh in the community with a demo pilot, but this is just the beginning of something bigger, that's why it doesn't bother me at all, hopefully gonna release weekly updates.

<3

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Well, i don't blame them, can't deny that starting with NTR and Gay it's harsh in the community with a demo pilot, but this is just the beginning of something bigger, that's why it doesn't bother me at all, hopefully gonna release weekly updates.

<3
get those other routes going and it could be a great game, i'm interested to see what the plot is regarding the sister.

And a little feedback about avoiding NTR in the game, it kind of sucks when the setup is pretty much for the NTR to happen, and it's up to the player/MC to stop it from happening, makes it feel like the girls are mindless dolls and don't have the ability to think for themselves and defend themselves. That scene in the rooftop for example, even if you are the cuckest cuck of all cucks, no one in their right mind would let a girl literally get raped in front of them just for the thrills, that shouldn't have been a choice at all.
If the MC is gonna have to run around stopping dudes from touching "his" girls 24/7 because they are fucking stupid and can't even say something to stop a creep touching them on a train full of people i'm just gonna abandon all hope and put this on ignore.

Mereszhka

Game Developer
May 4, 2022
get those other routes going and it could be a great game, i'm interested to see what the plot is regarding the sister.

And a little feedback about avoiding NTR in the game, it kind of sucks when the setup is pretty much for the NTR to happen, and it's up to the player/MC to stop it from happening, makes it feel like the girls are mindless dolls and don't have the ability to think for themselves and defend themselves. That scene in the rooftop for example, even if you are the cuckest cuck of all cucks, no one in their right mind would let a girl literally get raped in front of them just for the thrills, that shouldn't have been a choice at all.
If the MC is gonna have to run around stopping dudes from touching "his" girls 24/7 because they are fucking stupid and can't even say something to stop a creep touching them on a train full of people i'm just gonna abandon all hope and put this on ignore.
That's the kind of feedback i apreciate, harsh but honest, and don't worry about that, i'm making a full system, every girls have her own path, as Kaori and Hisako, and i don't want to fall in the classic skipper scene dev, if a choose is make, it must have new scenes and a totally different scheme, not just avoiding and skipping scenes.

Also NTR will be a possible route for one girl only, but let's not fall into explanations, better see it for yourself in the next update, and you decide if throw it to the trash. :)
IYHv0.3.png

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022

<3
I mean I've got to ask why even release it like this though? You have choices to avoid the fetishes that people don't like but you didn't even bother to make the routes for them so I'm not even sure what type of first impression you were trying to make here

Mereszhka

Game Developer
May 4, 2022
I mean I've got to ask why even release it like this though? You have choices to avoid the fetishes that people don't like but you didn't even bother to make the routes for them so I'm not even sure what type of first impression you were trying to make here
Well, even if first impression is not the best, i really consider feedback from community to make changes and progress, so now i know from where start to next develop next updates, and well, NTR lovers are there, hidden in the comment section, but they exist, but it is not the main focus in the game, even if the demo pilot make it look like that.

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
Well, even if first impression is not the best, i really consider feedback from community to make changes and progress, so now i know from where start to next develop next updates, and well, NTR lovers are there, hidden in the comment section, but they exist, but it is not the main focus in the game, even if the demo pilot make it look like that.
I guess you learned a lesson but just don't be surprised if some people don't even give this a game a second glance

Mereszhka

Game Developer
May 4, 2022
I guess you learned a lesson but just don't be surprised if some people don't even give this a game a second glance
Each to their own, not gonna force anyone to like something i do for a hobby, but hopefully will be enough content in the future to certain audiences :)

BrandonX13

Aug 7, 2019
Needs dialog during the sex scenes ie dirty talk ain't got time for sex scenes with no talk I Want the bitch screaming about how much one dick is then the other

Reactions: Egris