• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

VN Ren'Py Hoping for a Brighter Future [v0.5.1 Ep. 2] [Fuuccck]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I understand that everyone is used to a generic hero who doesn't change character and behavior the entire game.:cry:
mhh. if ppl (+me later) are complaining about the mc s current behaviour and you are trying for character development.. you could try to start the game with the mc being more reasonable and remembering when he first moved in and was a massive dic.
this way the players know from the start that the mc will change better later on and you can still be a massive dick at the start

Reactions: a4asshole

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I understand that everyone is used to a generic hero who doesn't change character and behavior the entire game.:cry:
In reality, only those who like how the MC behaves now will see the MC's change in behavior. Right now the MC is basically acting like he's a bag of shit. And the only thing the sister's behavior does is make us wonder if is really worth having her as a LI. I guess there's enough room for improvement without needing to make the MC unlikable at the start of the game.

Reactions: qaywsx

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
It's there, just Russian by default. Click on the third option from the main menu and then you will see English Language option on the left.

Now if someone can share the patch file since Google Drive is not letting me download it.
Thanks for the info.
Heres the patch in exchange if theres a chance you havent downloaded it yet

iury

Dec 27, 2021
good luck with the game, I've enjoyed it so far. Lily is the star of the show, very fun scenes.
I've got the criticism here about the brother's humiliation but personally I don't mind it.
the game starts in - what I assume - Russian, and it took me a while to find how to change it to english.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
I like the start of the game so far for some reason.

Of course it makes no sense for the girls to be in love with the MC how he is now but maybe that is also a thing about cultural differences and his behaviour is more accepted in russia.

But in the end this is a Harem sex Game so I actually don't give much of a fuck about realistic characters.

I really like the character of the little Brother and hope we can dominante/torture him/her a lot in the future.

But one thing I have to say: by all means please please pleease loose those stupid fucking ears!!!

Or make them optional when we continue to feminise her. Please make it optional. It's my favourite character of the game but I despise everything furry.

Please mate!

Good luck with your game! Looking forward to your next Updates!

• Thinking Face
  • Hey there
Reactions: Gojii and Fuuccck

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
I was going to remove them completely later (since they didn't fit her image), but of course I might consider giving you the option. (If it doesn't look terrible.)
I would vote for just dropping them completely in an instand. Best of luck for you and your life. Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers!

Reactions: Gojii

CookieLoverDom

Dec 12, 2018
Where's episode 1? Are the episodes separate downloads or are they in one piece?
Because the way the game starts with the MC driving the car and having arguments with the family while exposition dropping makes me question if it's ep1 or ep2.
If it's a separate download can i get a link? The MC feels too aggressive with only context provided coming from his mouth.

Fuuccck

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2023
Where's episode 1? Are the episodes separate downloads or are they in one piece?
Because the way the game starts with the MC driving the car and having arguments with the family while exposition dropping makes me question if it's ep1 or ep2.
If it's a separate download can i get a link? The MC feels too aggressive with only context provided coming from his mouth.
The story begins like this. This is the first episode.
(I didn't want to start from the beginning and show the corruption from scratch, since it's already been shown in many games before me. But I might do flashbacks, later on, but it's not certain).

Reactions: Gojii and Buletti

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
(I didn't want to start from the beginning and show the corruption from scratch, since it's already been shown in many games before me. But I might do flashbacks, later on, but it's not certain).
A brief flashback wouldn't be bad, especially if the character mentions it in passing a couple times, do a few renders showing it.

Maybe as a transition between "episodes" there is a brief thing of that for some flavor to the game, maybe make a character a bit more well rounded as a filler of sorts that can be relevant later in the game. Maybe show someone who was being harsh/mean to them where MC stepped up?

(Haven't played this yet but will be hopefully this week, but wanted to give a friendly suggestion while reading more about the game.) Looks solid. All the best.

Also recommend considering making a Subscribe star just in case certain people get pissy....

Fuuccck

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2023
A brief flashback wouldn't be bad, especially if the character mentions it in passing a couple times, do a few renders showing it.

Maybe as a transition between "episodes" there is a brief thing of that for some flavor to the game, maybe make a character a bit more well rounded as a filler of sorts that can be relevant later in the game. Maybe show someone who was being harsh/mean to them where MC stepped up?

(Haven't played this yet but will be hopefully this week, but wanted to give a friendly suggestion while reading more about the game.) Looks solid. All the best.

Also recommend considering making a Subscribe star just in case certain people get pissy....
By the way, yes, between episodes would be perfect. I've been thinking about that myself. There was also an option to make a small prequel. But so far it's just sketches in my head.

About subscribestar, there is nothing provocative in my game)) (I think)

Reactions: Gojii and Buletti

CookieLoverDom

Dec 12, 2018
Thanks for clearing that up. Now i can play the game in peace.

Reactions: Fuuccck

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Cheers folks, could anyone let me know what the dev wrote in his last Patreon post from Yesterday? It does not start too well...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes