4.80 star(s) 42 Votes
Aug 13, 2024
Are the models made in Koikatsu Party or Koikatsu sunshine?
well considering that party and sunshine models are similar and that futas aren't original to the koikatsu games that i know of. the models in FWON are likely a highly modded version of the sunshine models given the look of the sunshine models are closer to what is present in FWON. this is just a theory a game theory.
p.s im sure some one will correct me if im wrong

ScarletGames

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2023
well considering that party and sunshine models are similar and that futas aren't original to the koikatsu games that i know of. the models in FWON are likely a highly modded version of the sunshine models given the look of the sunshine models are closer to what is present in FWON. this is just a theory a game theory.
p.s im sure some one will correct me if im wrong
First off, I feel compelled to say that I really like your profile picture. It's one of my favorite hentai manga of all time, and it’s been a huge inspiration since I started working on this game. That's a 'W' in my books.

Secondly, to person who asked, I work with Koikatsu Party and a mix of mods that were available back in 2023. It may sound mundane, but trial and error is how you bring the best out of your characters. I can't think of any method that works better.

Aug 13, 2024
First off, I feel compelled to say that I really like your profile picture. It's one of my favorite hentai manga of all time, and it’s been a huge inspiration since I started working on this game. That's a 'W' in my books.

Secondly, to person who asked, I work with Koikatsu Party and a mix of mods that were available back in 2023. It may sound mundane, but trial and error is how you bring the best out of your characters. I can't think of any method that works better.
im so glad some one recognized the profile pic i also am glad the original ero manga was a inspiration i think your game matches the feeling well and now that you say it i can tell it was a inspiration i also wounder if any of Milly's teachers will make any appearances "wink wink nudge nudge" any ways im also curious what mods you used for the models as i have worked with koikatsu before and i was not aware of many of the mods and i really like the way your models look i think the shading on them is especially good by shading i dont mean shadows i mean like the colors and the way they show up

p.s English is not my first language so im unsure if there is a word for what im thinking when i say shading

TMA987

Jul 3, 2022
So you even call this a femdom game in the developer's notes yet I never found out about it because you never thought to add the tag. How sad.

ScarletGames

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2023
im so glad some one recognized the profile pic i also am glad the original ero manga was a inspiration i think your game matches the feeling well and now that you say it i can tell it was a inspiration i also wounder if any of Milly's teachers will make any appearances "wink wink nudge nudge" any ways im also curious what mods you used for the models as i have worked with koikatsu before and i was not aware of many of the mods and i really like the way your models look i think the shading on them is especially good by shading i dont mean shadows i mean like the colors and the way they show up

p.s English is not my first language so im unsure if there is a word for what im thinking when i say shading
I mostly just use the studio as it is, without any special or 'hand-picked' mods. If you're using the studio, I’d recommend tinkering with the settings and scene effects a bit. That might help bring your scenes to life.

ScarletGames

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2023
So you even call this a femdom game in the developer's notes yet I never found out about it because you never thought to add the tag. How sad.
Depending on the context, femdom can get a bit tricky. I probably didn’t add the tag because what I had in mind for 'femdom' at the time did not exactly match the site's definition.

Mindsas

Oct 4, 2021
the only " problem " this games has imo is the lack of a gallery. not because i want do watch scenes again ( ofc it would be nice ) but with a gallery you can see if you watched all scenes. especially when you have different routes and the routes also has different outcomes. but besides this its easy a 10/10 currently. and im hoping to see more futa dominating our mc.. idk what it is but seeing our alpha futa geting dominated bei others futa is a huge turn on form me

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
the only " problem " this games has imo is the lack of a gallery. not because i want do watch scenes again ( ofc it would be nice ) but with a gallery you can see if you watched all scenes. especially when you have different routes and the routes also has different outcomes. but besides this its easy a 10/10 currently. and im hoping to see more futa dominating our mc.. idk what it is but seeing our alpha futa geting dominated bei others futa is a huge turn on form me
It would be nice to have but i dont think this game has
”scenes” in that sense. The whole game is basically one big scene, so maybe its not possible to have a gallery section because of that.

But i could be wrong

yunosykk

Apr 24, 2024
just started playing the game..will Ollie never find out about what his sister and gf does behind his back? or will he catch them in their act one day and instead of getting mad gets excited about it and turns into their cuck? kinda curious because i prefer the second one

ScarletGames

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2023
just started playing the game..will Ollie never find out about what his sister and gf does behind his back? or will he catch them in their act one day and instead of getting mad gets excited about it and turns into their cuck? kinda curious because i prefer the second one
I haven’t exactly been subtle about progressively revealing Milly's nature to characters one by one. As for 'how or when Ollie finds out what Milly's up to,' well, you can just take a guess. But this is forever going to be a light hearted game.

Also, I don’t want to take the obvious route of making Ollie a cuck. There are much more creative ways to make use of his character, and I intend to make good on Milly’s promise to break him out of his shell.

That’s all I can share for now.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
I haven’t exactly been subtle about progressively revealing Milly's nature to characters one by one. As for 'how or when Ollie finds out what Milly's up to,' well, you can just take a guess. But this is forever going to be a light hearted game.

Also, I don’t want to take the obvious route of making Ollie a cuck. There are much more creative ways to make use of his character, and I intend to make good on Milly’s promise to break him out of his shell.

That’s all I can share for now.
Hopefully we can cuck other characters in a similar way... all night with GF was hot! would love to see more scenes like that.

4.80 star(s) 42 Votes