Ren'Py Dextor's Plan [v0.2] [Incutia]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
the art is so good the milf looks fucking juicy but the story is ass .. the hypnosis balshit is so boring where is the fun fucking a half sleep women ..make it about guilt and corruption even the typical popular plots are way better like she teach him how to masturbate then he broke his hand and help him shower then some tricks to grope her like a hide and seek game inside a tight closet till she realize he is into her ..then she helps him masturbate more but this time she gets horny and ignore the groping and so on ...u are welcome now i want 30 percent of the income :KEK:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Incutia

Incutia

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2022
the art is so good the milf looks fucking juicy but the story is ass .. the hypnosis balshit is so boring where is the fun fucking a half sleep women ..make it about guilt and corruption even the typical popular plots are way better like she teach him how to masturbate then he broke his hand and help him shower then some tricks to grope her like a hide and seek game inside a tight closet till she realize he is into her ..then she helps him masturbate more but this time she gets horny and ignore the groping and so on ...u are welcome now i want 30 percent of the income :KEK:
jajajajajja I'm going to steal this idea for myself now, well I wasn't going to fuck her asleep, I'm going to do a kind of corruption where she's a sexually frustrated MILF and with hypnosis she starts to get perverted

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
jajajajajja I'm going to steal this idea for myself now, well I wasn't going to fuck her asleep, I'm going to do a kind of corruption where she's a sexually frustrated MILF and with hypnosis she starts to get perverted
pls just get rid of the hypnosis completely it just kill the vibes of corruption and pls make sure to tease he body a lot with sexy poses while cleaning the house with many angles before u show it naked that how u make ppl horny and build a desire for that specific character ..the dev of heart problems teased the fuck out of the milf ppl actually fell in love with her like literally in love with her ...go read old comments lol .. don't just show it naked in some spying ..also i have another idea Dexter plan to trick his mom that he is scared to grope her ass and it will be perfect cuz he is shot ..he use a remote controlled speaker to make some noises in the attic and he call her at night and pretend to be scared so she goes with him to show him that its nothing and probably its just a mouse so she lead him to the noise source then he press the button to make the noise and pretend to be scared and grab that fat ass and she let him thinking he is just scared then he does it again and he grip her ass even more naughty and the next stage he goes behind her so he can bury his face in her ass first time she stops him after few second then when he advance with her in the hide and seek game or other tricks and start to like it she let him enjoy it even longer but she feels guilty the next day about what she did with her son ...so he starts to play with her guilt and do tricks based on guilt instead of desire to open the door for desire again ..i have other good realistic tricks ... but i don't wanna just yap if u have another story in mind ..

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
man it's been so long, hope you're still working on this one and don't plan on abandoning it, i know all your focus was one Corruption Time, hope this one gets enough dedication as well. Dexter's mom was always one of my favorite cartoon milf out there, she's so underrated.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
man it's been so long, hope you're still working on this one and don't plan on abandoning it, i know all your focus was one Corruption Time, hope this one gets enough dedication as well. Dexter's mom was always one of my favorite cartoon milf out there, she's so underrated.
Wait he is the dev if corruption time? :FacePalm: fucks sake, should have checked first I guess

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
bruh where u at

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote