1eyed1

Aug 22, 2016
okay quick question. so i know the wife is cheating behind the back but why cant i see the scenes when shes doing it. its just a reminder on reminiscence thats it. why?
Because that is the type of game it is, hidden sex is the main genre. The appeal is getting hints of lewdness without seeing it directly, like knowing a girl is wearing a short skirt with no panties is hot even if you can't see anything. The scenes in full get unlocked and are available after each instance in the reminisance room which IIRC should be accessible from the machine in the top left of the base main room.

Jan 25, 2021
Because it's that kind of game? If you really want to see it, go to the recollection room. It's beside the door to the corridor to your room.
okay that's the thing i wanted to know thanks. i thought the game's bugging not showing the h scenes in real time as its happening. So does that mean there's no h events scenes in real time or do i have to keep checking the reminiscene room everytime the wife cheats?

1eyed1

Aug 22, 2016
okay that's the thing i wanted to know thanks. i thought the game's bugging not showing the h scenes in real time as its happening. So does that mean there's no h events scenes in real time or do i have to keep checking the reminiscene room everytime the wife cheats?
Not in this game. RaiOhGar (this game's prequel and the better game IMO) has you walk around as the man, which is pretty much exactly like this game and you only get hints of the action, and then you can walk around as the woman and see all the scenes in full. This game cut the female part and replaced it with the reminisance room.

Reactions: panditjiisbaad
Jan 25, 2021
Not in this game. RaiOhGar (this game's prequel and the better game IMO) has you walk around as the man, which is pretty much exactly like this game and you only get hints of the action, and then you can walk around as the woman and see all the scenes in full. This game cut the female part and replaced it with the reminisance room.
thanks for all the info you saved me unnecessary time on this game, this game has good ntr but no real time h scenes really put me off. I might try the earlier one.

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes