• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Unity - Completed - Apprehending the Adventurer Chan! ~Live2D Tentacles Simulator~ [v1.0] [No.7 Void Mine]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Beau Karla

A simple and short game where you sexually break a girl with over a dozen tools. Reminds me of the original Zone style animations/games except with so much more. Its a good expansion on something familiar and good which makes this a great game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

jokaaa

Slime poop makes my pee pee go brrr.

Jokes aside.... Lots of freedom in this one, like a lot! Can do basically everything in an hour but it's still fun. Customization is plentiful for what it is.

I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for what the studio makes next.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Gayfeg

All right thats it. Pack it in. This is the best tentacle game and theres no reason to release any more. Seriously it has pretty much every tentacle related fetish you could want. Exept a few more extreme ones but im not gonna complain.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

foxxxbutt

way more fun than many similar games. Status effects, great animation, and dynamic gameplay. Highly recommended. I really enjoyed this one and I hope the dev releases DLC or a sequel. Anyway, i just have to keep typing because of the character requirement.