lolboy101

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
Would you guys want to see a reboot of this game? or carry on with my new game? Rebooting will obviously slow the updates down for my new game.

Reactions: Mikee27

Mikee27

Mar 29, 2020
Would you guys want to see a reboot of this game? or carry on with my new game? Rebooting will obviously slow the updates down for my new game.
a reboot keeping some characters like emily and a few new ones
would be good

Sissy_Callie

Jun 23, 2020
Welp there goes A Boring Life I guess, shame cus I was really enjoying it. Never a good sign when I see a dev hop between 2 games but I hope you are different cus A Boring Life has so much potential.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
How does this game relate to A Boring Life? Does it contain the same content or more, or is it rebooting with a new story? Is it worth playing A Boring Life instead, due to more content at the moment?

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The banner made me think it was a boring life, your other game, since they are very similar. I just have to assess this one too then, though I don't know what the original version looked like.

The worldbuilding is limited.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is simple and easy to follow.
The artistic side is correct.

The protagonist gets his life upside down after a bet with his rival.
The flow of events seems good, though very fast paced.
The characters are uninteresting. They lack nuances. Even the MC.
The photos and images are well chosen. The sex scenes are appealing.

There's no default name in this game either.

Overall, I don't think it's for me. All the characters are either shitty or too quick to fall. And there's no feeling, just sex.

Good continuation.

Reactions: searunner1
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote