F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
If possible you can also ask from PTGames (Lunars chosen). Although he already said that he don't know anything about the dev of this game.

gggrqergwerg

Apr 21, 2022
I already wrote it half a year ago, but gonna do it again for the guys who still have no clue what happened this dev already tried to make futa on a male game back in 2020 it was called futavilla or something like this (he also had the same pfp) then after 2 months he disappeared out of the blue. Idk the reasons for such behavior nor blame him, just want to give some context for ppl who liked the game

iayze

Sep 13, 2018
I already wrote it half a year ago, but gonna do it again for the guys who still have no clue what happened this dev already tried to make futa on a male game back in 2020 it was called futavilla or something like this (he also had the same pfp) then after 2 months he disappeared out of the blue. Idk the reasons for such behavior nor blame him, just want to give some context for ppl who liked the game
has that been confirmed to be true? i still have that thread favorited and remember all the pictures but they are gone now

gggrqergwerg

Apr 21, 2022
has that been confirmed to be true? i still have that thread favorited and remember all the pictures but they are gone now
There is no way u can confirm it 100%, but since the art and the premise of the games are so similar as well as the dev pfp and behavior I'm sure that those are the games (attempts) from the same dev.

jssawse

Sep 1, 2024
There is no way u can confirm it 100%, but since the art and the premise of the games are so similar as well as the dev pfp and behavior I'm sure that those are the games (attempts) from the same dev.
Could you point us to the other game, please ? I didnt find anything with Futavilla.

Reactions: PinkNova

femdomfartlover

Apr 14, 2023
JUST TO TELL WHOMEVER WHO COME ACROSS THIS THREAD THE GAME A FAILURE TO LAUNCH was failed by the creater not by its story or any character the story was short and interesting almost a better smaller version of STAR PERIPHERY the tanned futa was best and its a shame it was abandoned well bye bye
*************** LOGGING OFF ****************

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes