Collection Video Prevence Collection [2024-09-21] [prevence3]

RElocationFX

Jan 28, 2023
0922.gif

Overview:
Prevence is a 3D artist who makes giantess/twerk/slam animations of characters from various video games, anime and cartoons.
Updated: 2024-09-21
Artist: Prevence/prevence3 -
Censorship: No
Language: None
Resolution: 1080p
Files: 327 animations, 16 pictures
Length: ~2h20min
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:
Collection:
2020: - - - -
2021: - - - -
2022: - - - -
2023: - - - -
2024 to 09-07: - - - -
Commissions: - - - -

0922 (1)(1).gif 0922 (1).gif 0922 (1)(3).gif 0922 (1)(1).gif 0922 (1).gif

Last edited:

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
I will never understand the giantess fetish... I bet even ppl who like it, can't explain why they like it... :KEK:
I'm not saying I enjoy this, but I'm as curious as you are, so here you go.

Macrophiles often enjoy the feel of being physically smaller, ranging from sadomasochistic fantasies such as being abused, degraded, dominated, or eaten,to friendly fantasies such as being rescued, protected and befriended by the larger, typically heroic female, and they often view the much taller being as powerful and dominating.

Macrophilia. (2021, May 24). Wikipedia.

“It centers around the erotic feeling of being ‘helpless’ as the giantess dominates those beneath her, forcing them into sexual slavery or crushing them with her strength,”

Lehmiller, J. J. (2022). Tell me what you want: The Science of Sexual Desire and How It Can Help You Improve Your Sex Life. Robinson.

MeiiChan

Dec 21, 2019
I will never understand the giantess fetish... I bet even ppl who like it, can't explain why they like it... :KEK:
I'm actually the opposite of that confusion.
If you find a girl shaking her hips outside of her house arousing.
Why would that no longer be arousing if she was now larger (proportionally) than the house?

I'm just a Solo (animated) Twerk enjoyer here.
Prevence makes some great solo twerk videos and to me personally the context of which hardly matters.
I don't particularly care if it takes place in a singular bedroom, towering over a city, shrunk down or underwater.
*I will acknowledge that underwater twerking I've never seen. So that one is a guess*

RElocationFX

Jan 28, 2023

Macrophiles often enjoy the feel of being physically smaller, ranging from sadomasochistic fantasies such as being abused, degraded, dominated, or eaten,to friendly fantasies such as being rescued, protected and befriended by the larger, typically heroic female, and they often view the much taller being as powerful and dominating.

Macrophilia. (2021, May 24). Wikipedia.

“It centers around the erotic feeling of being ‘helpless’ as the giantess dominates those beneath her, forcing them into sexual slavery or crushing them with her strength,”

Lehmiller, J. J. (2022). Tell me what you want: The Science of Sexual Desire and How It Can Help You Improve Your Sex Life. Robinson.

Nah, bro pulled out wikipedia :PogChamp:

• Haha
Reactions: KofiCatto