Daz morphs or female characters for genesis 8

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
the morphs I generaly use to make custom figures are these bellow if that helps.

this one is one of the best imho

I also use Nekdaz's feet morph for more realistic feet. he has for gen8, 8.1 and 9

example of customs you can make
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also example of what you can do with nekdaz feet morphs

I hope this is what you were looking for and it helps.

Last edited:

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
the morphs I generaly use to make custom figures are these bellow if that helps.

this one is one of the best imho

I also use Nekdaz's feet morph for more realistic feet. he has for gen8, 8.1 and 9

example of customs you can make

also example of what you can do with nekdaz feet morphs

I hope this is what you were looking for and it helps.
they are the most basic ones and very well known (what you proposed)Anything else for Japanese or Korean models?or something related to the models in the game i linked?
PS:I am searching for more original ones

Last edited:

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Anything else for Japanese or Korean models?
unfortunately I have yet to find a good asian model. there are a few but they are not realistic, more leaning towards stylised.

this is one of my favorites but as you see she is not very realistic.

a few more I could find.

if you go for gen9 then you have a fw more options more on the realistic side but still daz kinda hurts in that department.

(another one I like )
(also good)

there are more ofcourse for gen 8, 8.1 and 9. you could do a search in daz store and then either buy it or "buy it"
but I blieve your best bet is to download photo reference and create them from scratch.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
unfortunately I have yet to find a good asian model. there are a few but they are not realistic, more leaning towards stylised.

this is one of my favorites but as you see she is not very realistic.

a few more I could find.

if you go for gen9 then you have a fw more options more on the realistic side but still daz kinda hurts in that department.

(another one I like )
(also good)

there are more ofcourse for gen 8, 8.1 and 9. you could do a search in daz store and then either buy it or "buy it"
but I blieve your best bet is to download photo reference and create them from scratch.
for the asian stuff i will just base my models on converted vam models (more options) and modify them myself because daz seems to suck for asian models.

Reactions: Beast Within

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
for the asian stuff i will just base my models on converted vam models (more options) and modify them myself because daz seems to suck for asian models.
yes that is true. I have been trying for ages to make a believable asian lady but the morphs just dont help and the store is poor in that department. dont get me wrong. you will find some pretty realistic models but they lack the..howto say it.. sex appeal? cuteness?

• Red Heart
Reactions: reeroll

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
yes that is true. I have been trying for ages to make a believable asian lady but the morphs just dont help and the store is poor in that department. dont get me wrong. you will find some pretty realistic models but they lack the..howto say it.. sex appeal? cuteness?
they look bland and straight out from ohio or the uncanny valley lol

• Haha
Reactions: Beast Within

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
they look bland and straight out from ohio or the uncanny valley lol

this one looks nice though

I might even use her in my game to be honest. though she is gen9 which means I may have to convert her to gen 8.1

• Red Heart
Reactions: reeroll